Rate This Guy: Day 37 - Majak Daw

How fine is Majak Daw?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
His skin and body are perfection. Is he a rugby player? All his other stuff (rape charge and other things) pulls him down to a 7 if it weren't for those things he'd have gotten a solid 10 from me. :ohlawd:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Google all my shyt when I'm giving you their names? :dahell: he was requested. This is about his looks. Not if he's a humanitarian.

I'm not trying to get over on you. You just feel some way. I always say if someone is trans if I post them. It's these other people trying to trick you here.

This ain't got nothing to do with trans.... :dahell:...

clearly I was questioning your judgement :dahell:

You clarified so I am questioning whoever requested's judgement then :heh:

My raitings encompass the whole person not just looks...

If you want to bypass a person's character then that's your choice...

It's not about tricks... it's about choices ... maybe I didn't make it clear...

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Stop being dramatic and defensive... no one is above questioning
Yeah but this is the second time you've been dramatic for no reason in my threads, almost derailing them. Just rate and keep it pushing.

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Yeah but this is the second time you've been dramatic for no reason in my threads, almost derailing them. Just rate and keep it pushing.
Questioning choices is being dramatic?:dahell:

Derailing a rate this guy thread? :martin:

Chile please... I will post as I see fit... and you will deal

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Questioning choices is being dramatic?:dahell:

Derailing a rate this guy thread? :martin:

Chile please... I will post as I see fit... and you will deal
I won't respond to your mentions if they are dumb though. I'm just telling you now. I only responded recently because we haven't had any issues and I had to clear it up.

1.) I don't post transexuals on this forum without being asked or placing disclaimers in a trans related thread. I won't derail a thread that's not about transexuals with transexuals. If I would've posted transexuals in that woman thread, I would've made it clear in the top of the post or thread title. I don't want to get banned for breaking the rules - some of which I'm not sure of but I don't want that to be mistaken for "trolling"
2.) I take requests on the guys we feature. Check the leaderboard thread. Chris Brown and other offenders are mentioned to be rated.
3.) It's not that deep. I just don't like being accused of shyt and feeling forced to explain myself when I haven't done anything "wrong".

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I won't respond to your mentions if they are dumb though. I'm just telling you now. I only responded recently because we haven't had any issues and I had to clear it up.

1.) I don't post transexuals on this forum without being asked or placing disclaimers in a trans related thread. I won't derail a thread that's not about transexuals with transexuals. If I would've posted transexuals in that woman thread, I would've made it clear in the top of the post or thread title. I don't want to get banned for breaking the rules - some of which I'm not sure of but I don't want that to be mistaken for "trolling"
2.) I take requests on the guys we feature. Check the leaderboard thread. Chris Brown and other offenders are mentioned to be rated.
3.) It's not that deep. I just don't like being accused of shyt and feeling forced to explain myself when I haven't done anything "wrong".

No problem. It's not that deep as you said. So getting defensive when I asked clarifying questions and/or expressed concern isn't necessary, at least not with me. I am not here to attack you. I will call into question things that I am uncertain about. I may not frame the questions/comments like you'd prefer but I will question/comment.

And if I am wrong about something feel free to correct my error because it really ain't that deep.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
No problem. It's not that deep as you said. So getting defensive when I asked clarifying questions and/or expressed concern isn't necessary, at least not with me. I am not here to attack you. I will call into question things that I am uncertain about. I may not frame the questions/comments like you'd prefer but I will question/comment.

And if I am wrong about something feel free to correct my error because it really ain't that deep.
I feel you. But you gotta remember, I'm used to defending myself on here, a lot of times for no reason. My posts sometimes get twisted because people are already biased and want me banned/to not be here just for what I am. So yeah I am a little defensive because my character is already fixed in a lot of people's minds. They think I'm about putting people on blast, pushing trans on everyone, maybe anti woman or anti man, trolling, promiscuous, etcera. Partly because of what I am but also because of this **** guy. All the female posters kinda go through that with no basis but with me it's deeper because at least they want yall here. With me, they can just accuse me of being a troll/****, all cosign it (with no evidence, nothing in my posting history suggesting it) and it would probably be a majority rules thing to have me banned. They've had petition threads to have me banned (not even for being a troll or ****). I try to follow the rules here, participate to kill time doing work or whatever else. That's all.

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I feel you. But you gotta remember, I'm used to defending myself on here, a lot of times for no reason. My posts sometimes get twisted because people are already biased and want me banned/to not be here just for what I am. So yeah I am a little defensive because my character is already fixed in a lot of people's minds. They think I'm about putting people on blast, pushing trans on everyone, maybe anti woman or anti man, trolling, promiscuous, etcera. Partly because of what I am but also because of this **** guy. All the female posters kinda go through that with no basis but with me it's deeper because at least they want yall here. With me, they can just accuse me of being a troll/****, all cosign it (with no evidence, nothing in my posting history suggesting it) and it would probably be a majority rules thing to have me banned. They've had petition threads to have me banned (not even for being a troll or ****). I try to follow the rules here, participate to kill time doing work or whatever else. That's all.

Understood. I mean no disrespect when I question you. I will keep that in mind.