How fine is Mos Def?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I don't necessarily find him attractive, but if he approached me I would stop and see what he had to say, based on some of the pics.

However if him fleeing the country to avoid child support is true, then he gets an automatic 0 from me. :pacspit:

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
No lie, I come to the womens threads to peep how vastly different yall opinions on the same guy can be, it never ceases to amaze me lol.

This is an odd statement. What do you mean? Did you expect all women to have the same tastes in men? Like men, what each individual woman finds attractive varies.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
This is hard, I used to love him. Then all that stuff came out...Spitting in women's mouths... :scusthov:

But he's still cute to me...:yeshrug:

8 (smh)
Wait what? Spitting in women's mouths? I read he was a bigamist and just read about the child support but good lord. :what:

He was voted the Sexiest Rapper on something I read on google too. For 2 years in a row.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wish I could change my answer to deduct a few more points :francis:.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Started at a 7, then I read all that stuff about him and he went down to a 3, then I remembered he killed Carmen so he gets a 1. :manny:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I used to be obsessed with him.

Actually obsessed, to the point that my friends called me when he was eating by my school and I caught a cab to him.

He has mad kids though.:mjcry:

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
Wait what? Spitting in women's mouths? I read he was a bigamist and just read about the child support but good lord. :what:

He was voted the Sexiest Rapper on something I read on google too. For 2 years in a row.

Yea.. he used spit in his ex's mouth during sex.. Alana Wyatt Exposes Her Husband Mos Def

" The man mos def aka yasin bey, I married was NOT who I grew to know, I’m sure he can say the same. It was the first time I had ever experienced sex with my mouth being forced open and him feeling the need to spit in it 3 times. He would tell me what it meant, but I just could not wrap my mind around it. Each time he did it again and again, and again. This became our routine. It became real to me."
Started at a 7, then I read all that stuff about him and he went down to a 3, then I remembered he killed Carmen so he gets a 1. :manny:

Do you mean that literally? :merchant:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Yea.. he used spit in his ex's mouth during sex.. Alana Wyatt Exposes Her Husband Mos Def

" The man mos def aka yasin bey, I married was NOT who I grew to know, I’m sure he can say the same. It was the first time I had ever experienced sex with my mouth being forced open and him feeling the need to spit in it 3 times. He would tell me what it meant, but I just could not wrap my mind around it. Each time he did it again and again, and again. This became our routine. It became real to me."

Do you mean that literally? :merchant:
WTF????????

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
1 I missed this rating.
2 WTheeF did I just read about this man?
3 I think he has that "It" factor.