• Poll closed .

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Thought you were done with the salon. Welcome back
anywho, gave you a 6. You remind me of my older cousin
Yea I thought I was done,I got tired of arguing about Lebron and Kobe in the Coliseum.So of course I came somewhere my threads would actually survive and go platinum.Thank you I'm glad to be back.You been here for a minute :old:

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
Yea I thought I was done,I got tired of arguing about Lebron and Kobe in the Coliseum.So of course I came somewhere my threads would actually survive and go platinum.Thank you I'm glad to be back.You been here for a minute :old:
guess we both :old: since u been here longer lol

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Ayo yall real talk before polls close and thread fades.I appreciate the love and support from everyone who voted-commemted, even the womam that gave rated me a 2! lol .It could have been worse but I'm happy yall for most part yall were supportive and honest lol.I could have easily taken less boring ass pics :russ: However I got into this contest for fun.For most part on Coli I be :troll: but I wanted y'all to see the person behind the name.Shoutout to Jayne for letting me be in this :salute: all this attention is overwhelming I might really need to go into retirement after this :russ: peace

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
See how men be working them angles:sas2:

You look way younger in the first pic vs the second pic:picard:

6. You're cute
@C.Holla-damus
First pic was from like 2013,Nah no angles :russ: 2nd pic I'm cleanly shaven and put on more muscle mass . Im just a bad photographer that's how you see the difference lol and that's what ended up costing me points :manny:.Thank you ma'am I appreciate your honesty and compliment :salute: