How Fine Is Jason Momoa?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Again you're assuming every black woman finds him attractive:snoop:
If we go by percentages and consider the scale of attractive being a 7 and up, 50% of black women find him attractive. Do you really think that's so far fetched? Also there's only a few of us in here so the sample size isn't large enough for his rating to reflect his actual attraction level. It only takes a few numbers for his rating to be skewed so although he's currently a 6.25 which is basically average, 1/2 black women find him attractive. So if you had a choice for yourself, which would you choose? being a 6 or having every other bw find you attractive?
Some of you are truly pathetic.

a 4-6 is understandable but 1s:comeon:

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
If we go by percentages and consider the scale of attractive being a 7 and up, 50% of black women find him attractive. Do you really think that's so far fetched? Also there's only a few of us in here so the sample size isn't large enough for his rating to reflect his actual attraction level. It only takes a few numbers for his rating to be skewed so although he's currently a 6.25 which is basically average, 1/2 black women find him attractive. So if you had a choice for yourself, which would you choose? being a 6 or having every other bw find you attractive?

I'm not assuming every black woman likes him, but most black women comment on his looks favorably, so it would be an anomaly if that wasn't somehow reflected in this poll is all I'm saying.

I don't have a problem with black women finding non black men attractive.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Make a new one for today's.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
khal-drogo-hairtoys.jpg

yaKblyFXm3972.gif
:whew::lawd::blessed:
#c00nco

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Can ya'll do my baby Chadwick Boseman next. Got a lil creamy watchin Captain America last night when I saw him as Blk Panther. Man is fukkin fine. Kept fast forwarding past all the scenes to watch him speak.

"I don't care."
"I am not my father."
"The living is not done with u yet."

I wanna live in Wakanda.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Michael Jai White-blk martial artists...da fukkkk
Morris Chestnutt been done yet?
Will Demps
Boris Kudjoe
Idris Elba
Mike Colter
Chris Hemsworth
Tank
Tyson Beckford
Hill Harper
Alex Rodriguez
LL Cool J
Marvin Gaye
David Banner
J Coles
Bruce Lee

Too many...

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Michael Jai White-blk martial artists...da fukkkk
Morris Chestnutt been done yet?
Will Demps
Boris Kudjoe
Idris Elba
Mike Colter
Chris Hemsworth
Tank
Tyson Beckford
Hill Harper
Alex Rodriguez
LL Cool J
Marvin Gaye
David Banner
J Coles
Bruce Lee

Too many...
Post this in the rate this guy leaderboard thread.