Rate This Girl: Day 98 - Yodit Yemane

How fine is Yodit Yemane?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Poitier said: No offense but there is a reason a transgendered woman and a former stripper who boast about her multiple cosmetic surgeries likes this look. A few brehs need to self-reflect.

At least he got the former part right. Guess a few brain cells grew in.

Funny we ain't the ones making her famous. Never even seen the chick before. Seems thirsty ass dudes like the look and pay handsomely for it too.

:yeshrug:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
90% of your post are in JBO. I don't believe in No Fap but other than R=G...you need it more than most as its fukked your perception of organic vs silicone.
Were you like this in Meagan Good's thread too? She has a nose job and implants. Yet she's #1 on the leaderboard.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Were you like this in Meagan Good's thread too? She has a nose job and implants. Yet she's #1 on the leaderboard.

I already said Meagan should not be number one but her facial structure and body look organic despite surgery :yeshrug:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
90% of your post are in JBO. I don't believe in No Fap but other than R=G...you need it more than most as its fukked your perception of organic vs silicone.
OK Mr.Trump pulling random numbers out of your ass. It's no way 90% of my post are in jbo I post all over the forum just because a female is not 100% real which is rare since women wear makeup weave etc don't mean they not bad.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Remember when I took your soul and you reported me to the mod? you still a p*ssy and the son of a hoe:russ:
Lmao what? You got me confused with someone else you fakkit ass nikka. I seen what you look like too and like I figured, you a ugly fukk. Your opinions hold no weight , go get some real p*ssy
:umad:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
a cocobread eating wimp who was born to a hermaphrodite, a former sex worker, a JBO addict all in they feelings :wow: