Rate This Girl: Day 98 - Yodit Yemane

How fine is Yodit Yemane?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Know a lot of Habesha and Somalis and you are a damn lie. Full lips like other Black people sure but not shapeless.
This is shapeless?????

tumblr_nycqto6cjd1spquv5o1_1280.jpg

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This is shapeless?????

yes

look no point in arguing. you're trans meaning this kind of look which is a byproduct of surgery is something you should want normalized because it'd make transitioning easier, I understand, but I'm not dumb and I have eyes. Go over to LSA and they say the same thing. Type her name in google and surgery and "before and after" populate. anyone with sense can see this.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
yes

look no point in arguing. you're trans meaning this kind of look which is a byproduct of surgery is something you should want normalized because it'd make transitioning easier, I understand, but I'm not dumb and I have eyes. Go over to LSA and they say the same thing. Type her name in google and surgery and "before and after" populate. anyone with sense can see this.

Negro I have zero surgery on my face. Tf are you talking about?:what:

Abayo

Pro
Daps
Know a lot of Habesha and Somalis and you are a damn lie. Full lips like other Black people sure but not shapeless.

Lmao how are you going to tell me about my own people and what I grew up seeing everyday?

Most of them have regular sized full lips, some have thin lips and some have shapeless no cupid bow kinda fish like lips

Her lips look really believable to me
nca6YyM.jpg

images

500x500

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Lmao how are you going to tell me about my own people and what I grew up seeing everyday?

Most of them have regular sized full lips, some have thin lips and some have shapeless no cupid bow kinda fish like lips

Her lips look really believable to me
nca6YyM.jpg

images

500x500

all of these lips have shapes and curve at the top....nothing like Yodit. The first 2 girls lips are thin for a Black person btw.