Rate This Girl: Day 82 - Selena

How fine is Selena?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Btw... there are Mexican women shaped like her. I personally know at least 3-4 with nice bodies/asses

The fact y'all didn't know she was caked up is :wow:

Breh I work in Mexico. Some of these folks got African in them from the slave trade days. You can go down to places like Veracruz and see the African influence.

Even worked with 2 afro Mexican women from Veracruz. Jokers were fine with fat asses and had dark complexions and kinky hair.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Breh I work in Mexico. Some of these folks got African in them from the slave trade days. You can go down to places like Veracruz and see the African influence.

Even worked with 2 afro Mexican women from Veracruz. Jokers were fine with fat asses and had dark complexions and kinky hair.
Yeah

The 2 im specifically thinking about are darker complexion. One is married to a homie and the other married some white dude but she's from Arizona or some shyt. Grew up around whites but body is damn near flawless

I didn't think she had an ass until I saw it at a party. She had on some booty shorts/sweats and was bending over everywhere..

Everyone was like :dwillhuh:

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
In some pictures she looks like she could be an 8, in others she appears to be a 7. I'll say she's a 7, I've seen badder Latina celebrities and I live in a city that have attractive Latinas so her look isn't that big of a deal to me.

She is pretty for a Mexican though, kind of looks like Darlean.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
selena_selena_huge_rump_YxoMbpLi.sized.jpg

:banderas:

The guy or Selenas? :lupe:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Nueve :banderas:

Btw... there are Mexican women shaped like her. I personally know at least 3-4 with nice bodies/asses

The fact y'all didn't know she was caked up is :wow:

shyt there's a Mexican chick at my job that's got one of the best asses I've ever seen on any woman, so I know bout em.:shaq:
Where are y'all? It seems like West Coast/Southwest brehs got anecdotes of Mexican women being :banderas: but here on the East Coast brehs are always :scust:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
OP IS A RACIST CRACKER fakkit AND YALL ARE fakkitS FOR SUPPORTING HIM

And you keep finding his threads. :mjlol:

Use the ignore function and stop giving him attention.

And before you come back with some corny cliched deflection, these threads have run their course. And that he/she Jayne ("she" can't see this comment anyway since I'm on the ignore list :skip:) has been hijacking too many of these threads. To do this thread every day for a whole year doesn't sound fun.

But you won't see me complaining in every one of those threads.

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
And you keep finding his threads. :mjlol:

Use the ignore function and stop giving him attention.

And before you come back with some corny cliched deflection, these threads have run their course. And that he/she Jayne ("she" can't see this comment anyway since I'm on the ignore list :skip:) has been hijacking too many of these threads. To do this thread every day for a whole year doesn't sound fun.

But you won't see me complaining in every one of those threads.
Hey if you support racist, thats On you bruh, I'm just saying, you looking funny in the light:yeshrug: