How fine is Omarosa?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Omarosa is a slept on sista... She carry herself well, with elegance and poise... You can take her to business dinners and business events and shyt.

She smart, got a nice body, nice face, educated, and I bet she can cook........

Yall nikkas wildin if you don't see this a DAMN GOOD woman to marry..... :whoo:

9 out of 10...... If you are a professional brotha, this is the kinda woman you need.... And she is a solider. She know how to play the "white game" but still fighting for Black Folks on some chess shyt.

Yall don't understand the many layers that makes this a good sista... :snoop:
:whew: If I were a professional bw and if I needed role models, she would be one. :ld:

I was not expecting her to get so much love. :leon:Coli brehs, yall made me proud. :to:

Daps
My bad

5a80994bad965.PNG
:therocklikes:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I'm not seeing it at all for this one.

Looking very strong in the face especially the pics with minimal makeup :huhldup:

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Omarosa is a slept on sista... She carry herself well, with elegance and poise... You can take her to business dinners and business events and shyt.

She smart, got a nice body, nice face, educated, and I bet she can cook........

Yall nikkas wildin if you don't see this a DAMN GOOD woman to marry..... :whoo:

9 out of 10...... If you are a professional brotha, this is the kinda woman you need.... And she is a solider. She know how to play the "white game" but still fighting for Black Folks on some chess shyt.

Yall don't understand the many layers that makes this a good sista... :snoop:

You are articulated exactly how I view her. It's a shame she c00ned so hard. But yeah a woman like her can help elevate you to higher levels in business.