Daps
how can anyone say she's anythin' less than a 10?! :mindblown:

i would nut all up in this :banderas:
ffn_rose_amber_prem_exc_012916_51959008-copy.jpg

Amber-Rose-in-Pink-Spandex-Body-Suit--07-662x883.jpg

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
If she stayed quiet like most rapper girlfriends, she'd be a 10 and be up there with the greats like Darlene (Ice T's ex wife)..... but no :stopitslime: she had to talk with her pseudo-feminism nonsensical rhetoric and now has her own show on VH1.

So she's a 9. Any woman that can go bald headed and pull it off the regular is more confident then most. Confidence, sex appeal and that body. God damn soldier
F17drbU.png
:russ:breh, you went on that rant only to end up giving her a 9

was expecting 6 or lower after reading the first half of your post!!

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
She sucks, but she's a easy 8

There are levels to this post.

Anyway ... I'm a little ashamed to say it, but I would piledrive the ever-lovin' fukk out of this Juntao-looking chick. Taking every other non-aesthetic flaw out of the equation -- and there are several -- the fact is, from a sheer "built to be fukked" standpoint, there aren't too many people seeing her. And she's cute in the face, too. She looks really soft but she's not overwhelmingly big.

I like long hair tho and I've seen badder chicks in this journey (Meagan Good, Teyonah Paris, Winny Munoz, etc.). So I gotta go 9. It's because of people like her that my mid-key square ass has a soft spot for the ratchets.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I always thought this golf ball headed hoe was overrated. Her body is nice, but she looses a ton of points just on how dumb she is & her personality.