• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
giphy.gif

I feel bad for the day 238 girl. This is a tough act to follow.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
That deflection tactic wont work here.
Tell me what lies are told.
We have a white passing biracial about to be the top of the leaderboard on a "black forum".
The jokes write themselves at this point, being this forum is the only time something like this happens, not on a latino forum or a white forum would the reverse ever happen.

That Vladimir Putin comment was correct. Everyone knows that blacks dont wanna be black, not here, not in Africa either, blacks dont want to invest in blacks, we want the swag and athleticism that goes with being black but the first opportunity niccaz get to jump ship, trust in believe they'll dive head first for ounce of white acceptance.

And the ratings for this girl is direct proof, this girl is literally Mariah carey white passing an will get the highest ranking on a black forum hhmmm......:ohhh:

You know why miss America, miss USA winner is usually white, because judges who are white, actually like themselves, and like how white people look so they'll always vote in favor of there own image

The funny part is even if the judges were black the winner outcome would be the probably white or white passing biracial...

That white supremacy really did a number on us:snoop:
nikka shut your militant ass up lmao just enjoy a bad chick. Ole I decided not to fukk because of the European nose ass nikka.

Last edited:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Changed my vote from 10 to a 9.:francis:

She is a 9.9999999999999999999 face wise.
And her body is completely fine.

Can't give her the deiz tho, lord forgive me.:wow:

Crazy how this world is full of beautiful women though.:wow:

And none of them fukk with meeeeee:mjcry:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Her sister is just as hot, too bad she doesn't use IG much.

She isn't your regular instathot either, she served in the military before becoming a "model". A regular Joe had a chance once a upon a time now you have to be a D-league to get with her :mjcry:

Sister