How fine is Sophie Brussaux?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ethnicity is as much a social construct as race, though.

ie. Hispanic being an ethnicity to all those Natives and ex-slaves claiming to be white; but real Spaniards claiming European. Meanwhile, Anglo NOT being an ethnicity, let alone French in Louisiana or Scandinavian being an ethnicity in the Great Plains/Canadian border region.

Then there's the biggie, Jewishness as an ethnicity. That one needs to be on the census before creating different categories of black/African.
I don’t know what you’re even trying to say here, but Hispanic isn’t a race, it’s a social grouping referring to Spanish speaking people/nations.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
French is a nationality dude.

Sophie is Jewish just like her babyfarva.

I couldn't find anything saying that she's Jewish. :manny: That surname leads me to believe shorty is 100% Gaul.

French is a nationality. Race is a social construct. Ethnicity is your genetic origins

French is both an ethnicity and a nationality. :manny: Just like Russian, Somali, Greek, etc.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
I couldn't find anything saying that she's Jewish. :manny: That surname leads me to believe shorty is 100% Gaul.

People who know her irl were speaking about it on Twitter. She’s mixed but she’s Jewish. Don’t know where her dad comes from.

French is both an ethnicity and a nationality. :manny: Just like Russian, Somali, Greek, etc.

Even French people will tell you that’s a lie.

That’s like me saying I’m English because I’ve lived in England my whole life. English is reserved for English people with English blood just like the French.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I'm gonna keep it 100.

I don't GET the noise about her face.
Yes, she has a strong nose, but to me, it fits with her features and she's still easily attractive.

It's a harder kind of pretty, more angular than college campus white girl pretty but she'd still be a knockout in most settings.
And then that body?

Brehs.....She'd catch every inch i can give her.

I agree.

Daps

Bedbucks is going crazy over some ass cheeks as if it ain’t tons of blk women with big asses too. nikkas just love “black” features on white hoes let’s keep it a buck

Yoooo this broad is ass face wise

Margot Robbie
Rachel Bush
Gal Gadot
Lana Rhoades (pre surgery)

These are pretty white hoes. These guys will settle for any white scraps the cooks dump in the back after closing

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
She a strong 6.

Almost a 7, but the face card limits her. Not ugly, just average at best.