How fine is Brooke Baldwin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
If you HAD to go with a white woman from CNN, you could have chosen Pamela Brown

2018-04-23-Pamela-Brown-of-CNN-News.jpg

:ehh:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
WTF is wrong with this cracker OP

Posting pale skinned cac bytches now, huh?

Someone else DEFINATELY needs to take this series away from him

This is not the first white woman in the series. Matter fact, I was going to suggest more diversity in the series. The thread leans Afro-centric anyway, so comparing the beauty of a few other races ain't hurting anything breh.

OP, please add some more diversity to the series, white, Oriental, Indian, Arab, African, Latina...but somewhat popular, well known, and/or certain distinction like a CEO, politician of city or state, etc. So not random white woman from Wisconsin, but Uma Thurman type woman.

However OP, we need booty shots. We can't make a proper score without a good 1 or 2 ass curvature pics. However, you may get a pass here, because for someone in front of camera, there are no full ass pics. This is the best I could find.

Edit: I see you have a side view shot in there.

Cge9kngVIAAE1h5.jpg

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SZA only got a 6.4 but I bet that piss colored Pete Davidson in the face lookin ho Ella Mai got a 7 or 8. :mjpls:

#NoLiteBrites

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eh, she looks better on tv, but I'd give her a 6-6.5 based on her being 39 and still having a flat stomach and overall nice figure. Gotta factor age in it.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You
SZA only got a 6.9 but I bet that piss colored Pete Davidson in the face lookin ho Ella Mai got a 7 or 8. :mjpls:

#NoLiteBrites

You really wanna cape for SZA?

sza-1.jpg

sza-bio-net-worth-facts.jpg

This broad is over 10 years younger than Brooke. I'd pick Brooke.