How fine is Issa Rae?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
perfect example of nikkas holding regular women to Hollywood standards. Is she bad compared to all the other actresses in Hollywood and singers and video chicks who's job is to look good? Naw. Is she a nice looking woman compared to the teachers at your kids school, the chicks at the bank and the women in your office? No doubt. If one of my homeboys brought her around I wouldn't be wondering where he got the homely looking girl from. She's cute at times and meh at times. Basically a slightly above average looking sister IMO. 6.5

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Wasn't this done already?

She aiight.. I'd give her an adjustable 7.

In the OP there is a link for the ranking of all contestants Rate This Girl Leaderboard

If you got a lady(ies) you want to be added to the contestant board, campaign for your pick in that thread and @MikeyC will probably add it. Check to make sure she hasn't been rated yet.

Still 147 more women to go. :whew: if he stops at 365 or does a Leap Year 366. If he goes longer well...infinity

Current Top 5

1) Megan Goode
2) Esther Baxter
3) Pam Grier
4) Melyssa Ford
5) Keri Hilson
may be unfukkwitable.:wow:

Last edited:

stave

Superstar
Daps
She looks good when she dresses up. I thought she was ok enough dressed down, but of the pics in OP let me know how far down she goes tho. Much farther than I thought.

I'm gonna go with a 5 bc she's just all over the place.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
That bytch is ugly. Yaw must be homos giving this bytch a 6 and shyt.

Every real nikka know damn well he not gassed up offa her if he saw her at the kick back, she would just be the easy fukk of the night at most.