• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yesterday's Result:

Condola Rashād - 6.08

On day 212 of our competition, we rated the Tony Award nominated Billions actress Condola Rashād, giving her an average average score of 6.08.

Rules

1. The Coli will be rating 365 chicks in this project.

2. You simply rate the girl on how fine you think she is.

3. Users rate the designated girl on a scale of 1-10
(10 being :noah: status, 1 being :scust: status)

4. The results of the poll will be displayed publicly.

5. Feel free to nominate anybody. Chances are we'll get to your favourite during the course of the year. PM or @ me with your requests.

6. Testing my desire to do this, this project will last for 365 days. Days might be pushed back here and there, but this will be done.

7. Days will last for approximately 24 hours.

8. Sets of twins are eligible for nomination.

9. Various pictures will be used. No make-up pictures are one such an example. If you feel it's necessary, please feel free to contribute and add your own pictures.

10. Also, If you find a mistake in the OP, do not hesitate in contacting me so I can rectify it. This series is as much yours as it is mine.

10. The poll will be up for 24 hours only, so make sure you get your votes in!

11. Results will be placed on the official RTG leaderboard. Find it here:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For day 213, we'll be asking the beautiful people of the Coli to rate the daughter of famous rock musician musician Lenny Kravitz and famous actress Lilakoi Moon, Zoë Kravitz.

Zoë Kravitz's Bio:
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 112 lbs
Measurements: 34-25-35
Surgery: No
Ethnicity: Mixed (African-American/Bahamian/Jewish)

kravitz-elle-4-ht-er-171204_9x11_992.jpg

No fukking thanks..looks like a skinny 17 year old white male. And not a single curve in sight. Zero sex appeal

4 / 10:camby:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
If she dressed better and cleaned up she could be a pretty 7. but her style, no shape, musty looks takes her down several points. I think as she is I rate her a 5.

Daps
I dont get the appeal to some of these women, it's like Beyonce, black people overhype the FUKK outta some of these females. Average face, average body, shes dead average.