• Poll closed .

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
When people ask her race, she says 'Jewish' :martin:

Should have put Kidada.

She gets a one instead of blocking. The cac picture. The overexposed picture. She is Sally Hemming/Cora from the Mohicans/Meghan Markle white.
:manny:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
She's cute and I like her as an actress but she's definitely 'passing'. I've seen all of the Office, all of Parks and Rec and a few movies she's been in. Every one she's only dated white guys, she's never claimed being black in any of them, and is the safe 'diverse' cast member.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
She's cute and I like her as an actress but she's definitely 'passing'. I've seen all of the Office, all of Parks and Rec and a few movies she's been in. Every one she's only dated white guys, she's never claimed being black in any of them, and is the safe 'diverse' cast member.
:francis: yeah..i very recently got on Parks & Rec and her show, Angie Tribeca...that shyt is blatant.

they would always refer to her as ethnically ambigious and a melting pot on parks and rec ....and im like "she's clearly black:gucci:"

then i found out ALOT of people think she's a white woman with a dope tan

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Her pops is is kinda bright himself, are we really gonna act shocked when light skinned people produce near white children?

Quincy Jones is like a third white European.

poppastoppa

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Crack
4 should have put Kidada instead.

kidada-jones.jpg

CrRj2zAWcAAn46T.jpg