How fine is Meagan Good?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
nikka said skin bleach. How dumb can you be not to understand lighting in pictures.
breh you dont have to cape :whoa:

she came out and said she trusted an unlicensed aesthetician that prescribed a treatment that lightened her skin without her knowing

Actress Meagan Good is denying she has ever intentionally bleached her skin, and she is now breaking her silence on how she ended up with her current complexion.

The 'Prodigal Son' star took to Instagram to respond to allegations she bleached her skin to obtain a lighter tone on her face.

The actress shared a video of her flawless face, and someone commented on the post, claiming she had bleached her skin.

"Megan looked better with dark skin...She not so pretty anymore she looks average...But her dark skin was above average...Why did she Bleach," the person wrote.

See Her Stunning Response...

Actress Meagan Good is denying she has ever intentionally bleached her skin, and she is now breaking her silence on how she ended up with her current complexion.

The 'Prodigal Son' star took to Instagram to respond to allegations she bleached her skin to obtain a lighter tone on her face.

The actress shared a video of her flawless face, and someone commented on the post, claiming she had bleached her skin.

"Megan looked better with dark skin...She not so pretty anymore she looks average...But her dark skin was above average...Why did she Bleach," the person wrote.

See Her Stunning Response...

An 'Unlicensed Aesthetician' Did It Without My Knowledge!
Y1hQZnViNGF5M0NHVkVuYUxUVWguanBn.jpg

Gettyimages | Leon Bennett

So, Meagan fired back and revealed just how she got into this situation in the first place.

"I didn't Queen. A (unbeknownst to me) unlicensed aesthetician gave me a product to correct a sun damage mark on my forehead that messed up my skin," she responded.

She continued, "By the grace of God only; I'm about 80% through recovery and regaining my color daily. To be honest it was a beyond painful and traumatic experience because I would never wish that on anybody. I'd really appreciate if you wouldn't continue to spread assumptions and rumors. God Bless You."