How fine is Jaydashian

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
she was good when she first got on the net but shes hella fat now.....and her sex vids are fukking terrible

this thread is misleading....a lot of her old pics. bytch is fat as fukk and uses a ton of make up on her face now. She completely different now that some of those pics in OP. And even then, she wasn't no 8-10. Just a 10/10 ass and average face
her most recent ones.... look ok to me... i'll up it from 6 to 7

EDIT: on second thought... 6 was correct

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
her most recent ones.... look ok to me... i'll up it from 6 to 7

EDIT: on second thought... 6 was correct

nope......watch her videos. and see her on snap. i stopped following her a few months ago when she posted a pic where one of her rolls had a roll on top of it :gag:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Breh all of those pictures are filtered and edited so she is going to look different irl.
this is the internet... let me know when we ever see pics posted by women that don't fall in that category.. i gave her a 6.. that's 1 point above avg and that's cause she has an above avg ass :manny:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
I’ll give her a 5.

She is someone who you would fukk but never wife.

EDIT: After seeing her sex tape I’m bumping my score to 7.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
this is the internet... let me know when we ever see pics posted by women that don't fall in that category.. i gave her a 6.. that's 1 point above avg and that's cause she has an above avg ass :manny:

And hence in why I stopped getting gassed by pictures. Particularly on ig as most pictures have the same filters,same angles and the same poses.
She even looks soulless in her pictures and the whole kylie jenner look is unattractive.