How fine is Tristin Mays?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Looking at it from her perspective, there's got to be some psychological things for women like her. Most every dude you run into is trying to get in your drawers whether they are trying to immediately or running the long game.

I imagine the creme de la creme have an A1 bullshyt detector.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Why wasn’t I born a nikka with a talent or some bands
ArcticFriendlyBlowfish-max-1mb.gif

So damn angelic :mjcry::wow:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Looking at it from her perspective, there's got to be some psychological things for women like her. Most every dude you run into is trying to get in your drawers whether they are trying to immediately or running the long game.
shorty seems like a homebody that goes out every now and then.

She seems like the real wifey type, she rarely posts thirst traps pics online, she ain't doing crazy shyt online, etc. Probably because she came from a solid two parent household.

Too bad she practicing that hypergamy and ain't settling for nothing less than a pretty boy athlete, baller, actor, etc. (my observation, I could be wrong).

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
shorty seems like a homebody that goes out every now and then.

She seems like the real wifey type, she rarely posts thirst traps pics online, she ain't doing crazy shyt online, etc. Probably because she came from a solid two parent household.

Too bad she practicing that hypergamy and ain't settling for nothing less than a pretty boy athlete, baller, actor, etc. (my observation, I could be wrong).

Hopefully she's not, but if that's the case she'll probably end up a single mother like most of those types do. Looks only last so long. Then again women will murder a baby with the quickness these days so maybe not.