Rate This Girl: Day 124 - Rosario Dawson

How fine is Rosario Dawson?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
She's a cac lover. She got it from her mama:yeshrug:

Self hating c00n and mongrul? CHECK
She won't hold hands with a man if he's darker than a biscuit, and if he's in a position of power you bet she's shamelessly flinging herself into him like a bowling ball into pins. And the older the cac, the better for her

Lizard like eyes and giant teeth that look like the ends of shovels? CHECK

Butt so flat that her g-strings are baggy? NIKE

Body odor? PROBABLY
You only have to look at her half Brother Clay to see that there might be a lot of truth in the rumor, the great big fat scruffy looking lumbering bullock looks like he hasn't washed in months! he look like the type of guy that drinks water from a toilet bowl! Not hard to imagine Rosario smelling like burning giraffe meat herself
So her Brother's a fruit too... with a cousin for a serial rapist, a Mother for a Bully and a late deadbeat Dad, this hethen has a bunch of scumbags for a family, so what you think she's like??

The fact that so many of you find this animal attractive lets me remember why I stopped coming here, I can't be around people that condone beastiality. I got my Tribe album, and now I'm good

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
She won't hold hands with a man if he's darker than a biscuit, and if he's in a position of power you bet she's shamelessly flinging herself into him like a bowling ball into pins. And the older the cac, the better for her

Body odor? PROBABLY
You only have to look at her half Brother Clay to see that there might be a lot of truth in the rumor, the great big fat scruffy looking lumbering bullock looks like he hasn't washed in months! he look like the type of guy that drinks water from a toilet bowl! Not hard to imagine Rosario smelling like burning giraffe meat herself
So her Brother's a fruit too... with a cousin for a serial rapist, a Mother for a Bully and a late deadbeat Dad, this hethen has a bunch of scumbags for a family, so what you think she's like??

The fact that so many of you find this animal attractive lets me remember why I stopped coming here, I can't be around people that condone beastiality. I got my Tribe album, and now I'm good

Tellem how you really feel, gotDAYUMN!:damn:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Body odor? PROBABLY

You always deliver :mjlol:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

Body odor? PROBABLY

:mjcry:

Welcome home...

Mars

Superstar
Daps
She gets a 7

There's something about Rosario's looks and personality I just don't like.I'm trying to put my finger on it.

enhanced-buzz-14371-1365018653-17.jpg

axl%20rose%20appreciation166490_185092234853107_165819413447056_583599_6954787_n%20(3).jpg

rosario-grab-2.jpg

chris-rock-rosario-dawson.jpg