Rate This Girl: Day 11 - Kim Kardashian

How fine is Kim Kardashian?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
At first this was fun but now it's kind of pointless. Ur posting pictures of exceptionally beautiful women who are famous largely because they are exceptionally beautiful. Everyone will end up with an average rating of 9 +/- 1.5 points. You should do this with regular, everyday chicks to make it exciting

Like "you"

:skip:

The whole point was celebrities and further more, you obviously haven't read any other thread cause not every girl is 1.5 from 9.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dudes giving her a 1 are gassing it.

She looks weird af now adays but she's definitely not a 1. Not even close.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I wonder if the people saying how fake Kim is or how she's "basic" now because of Instagram are going to have the same feelings when Nicki Minaj is the next one up to be rated.:sas1:

And for y'all rating Kim with 1s, you better do the same for Nicki Minaj because they both plastic as hell.

Trust me, there will be more "Plastic" looking chicks coming up. :contesmug:

At first this was fun but now it's kind of pointless. Ur posting pictures of exceptionally beautiful women who are famous largely because they are exceptionally beautiful. Everyone will end up with an average rating of 9 +/- 1.5 points. You should do this with regular, everyday chicks to make it exciting

Are they? 11% of the coli (so far) find Kim Kardashian repugnant. 12% find Kyle Jenner ugly and I don't even have to mention the impact crater that is the Raven Symone thread.

As far as who I'll select, they'll have to have a certain level of fame, simply due to the availability of information and the availability of various types of pictures e.g. close ups, no make up, unflattering paparazzi etc.

But, for sure, in the future, there will be more "contentious" selections. :contesmug:

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Like "you"

:skip:

The whole point was celebrities and further more, you obviously haven't read any other thread cause not every girl is 1.5 from 9.
Yea like me, except I don't nominate myself cuz I get my validation elsewhere. And we already know who the coli thinks is pretty and ugly. We need pics of ppl who don't come with a lot of previous exposure so the reaction and rating can be fresh and unbiased by personal opinion. This is too predictable

Daps
Yea like me, except I don't nominate myself cuz I get my validation elsewhere. And we already know who the coli thinks is pretty and ugly. We need pics of ppl who don't come with a lot of previous exposure so the reaction and rating can be fresh and unbiased by personal opinion. This is too predictable

Fair enough

:ehh:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Prime (Ray J to Reggie Bush days) - 9.0

Kim+Kardashian+Celebrates+Birthday+Ay+Les+s-mvCdKe2sax.jpg

socailite-kim-kardashian-attends-the-ashley-paige-swimwear-fashion-picture-id75401105

kimkardashiansandals01.jpg

kim-kardashian-intermix-925-1.jpg

Nivea+Miami+Fashion+Week+2007+Fd_ojRoyXShx.jpg

kim-kardashian-en-2007-36822_w1000.jpg

hbz-kim-k-beauty-transformation-2007-gettyimages_73245009_1.jpg

Currently - 2.0

potcif1800.jpg

kim%20k%20organic%20botox%20main-xlarge.jpg

Kim-Kardashian.jpg

kim-kardashian.jpg

Kim-Kardashian-Bum-MAIN.jpg

Crazy how much she fell off. Nick Cannon, Ray J and Reggie Bush are lucky to have smashed her when she still looked like the old pics.

Last edited:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Salma Hayek has the longest track record and she was EVERYONE's actress crush for a long time. Plus she still looks pretty good for her age. That's the only reason she's at the top
Pretty much. Always loved Salma, and she still looks greast to this day (unlike most Mexican women)

Her and Gabby are the only ones that I've given a score of higher than 8 :yeshrug:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
If you mean me, I'm definitely not upset in the slightest, I just know that I can't take someone seriously who thinks this is a 10:

kim-kardashian-botox-plastic-surgery-photo.jpg

:gag: :gag: :gag:
Not you specifically, but feelings were caught all over the place. Between where Kim should be rated to people complaining how Salma Hayek is the highest rated girl so far :bryan:

And I don't think she's a dime either. But I don't think she's a 1 either, that's just going from one extreme to the next :yeshrug: