How fine is Erykah Badu?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
somewhere betwixt an 8 and 9. i dont like her style either or alot of the wigs but i love everything else about her. gorgeous face and beautiful body. at 45 y/o, breh!

milf.
:wow:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
10. I usually subtract 1 if they bedwench but its different for her :banderas:

She is every man's dream. Voice of the calm sounds of ocean waves. Skin of the pure soil of Mother Africa. Eyes of a Tiger Empress. Lips soft like the delicate flowers blossomed in the deepest parts of the Garden of Eden :wow:

There's no evidence of bedwenching, that's OP with the embedded fukkery. Also @MikeyC she was born in Dallas, not Houston.
Yall already know I love this woman. Talent wise and beauty wise I love her. In her first album when she told me to take her to see Wu Tang I was smitten, then her whole crew was ill as fuuck too http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-soulquarians-appreciation-thread.49851/ :banderas:
Ass is phat, eyes are green, skin is brown like coffee, lips are perky, voice is southern sulty, personality is way to cool for school....:noah::ahh: ...............................Pregnant again 10!!!!..

:

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
9 hard ass 9. Beautiful woman and attractive body.

@MikeyC
2m4rs4z.jpg
dont you ever disrespect this Nubian queen like that. She is born and bred in DALLAS. All that south dallas booty and nikka said Houston.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
9 she's a female version of a smart dumb nikka. Her Intellect and presence is super sexy and captivating tho.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
He is a white man:francis:

:kblackscust: Mayne, hold deez bytch nikka

There's no evidence of bedwenching, that's OP with the embedded fukkery. Also @MikeyC she was born in Dallas, not Houston.
:

Sorted.

9 hard ass 9. Beautiful woman and attractive body.

@MikeyC
2m4rs4z.jpg
dont you ever disrespect this Nubian queen like that. She is born and bred in DALLAS. All that south dallas booty and nikka said Houston.

Dallas. Houston. Same thing.

10 :wow:
Do her next. It's only right.
Nneka-Asa-on-MTV-Iggy-March-2012-BellaNaija016.jpg
:noah:

Who dis?

That's what I don't like about the threads. He tries to distort the votes by putting up misleading photos or putting polarizing photos that he knows will make people vote unfavorably.

:kblackscust:Who gives a shyt? No one is rating Erykah badu off of a magazine photo with a cac

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
somewhere betwixt an 8 and 9. i dont like her style either or alot of the wigs but i love everything else about her. gorgeous face and beautiful body. at 45 y/o, breh!

milf.
:wow:

Had to dap off the "betwixt" usage and bc we joined same month and year.:myman:

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
10. I usually subtract 1 if they bedwench but its different for her :banderas:

She is every man's dream. Voice of the calm sounds of ocean waves. Skin of the pure soil of Mother Africa. Eyes of a Tiger Empress. Lips soft like the delicate flowers blossomed in the deepest parts of the Garden of Eden :wow:
the avi makes it that much funnier :heh:
...dont ask me how :demonic:
oh yeah, she's from the sunny south she gets a 10 on g.p :obama:
altho I have a sneaking suspicion that she's actually ratchet and she has successfully bamboozled us with this hotepness 'to the point of ridiculousness'
way too many baby daddies :whoa: the signs are always there we just dont wanna look :ufdup: