Rate: Montreal

• Total voters

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just like Toronto, and Vancouver, another Canadian city that I've heard good things about. Definitely plan on visiting someday, but not living. My parents went few years back I believe, and they enjoyed it. Might have to take a trip up there sometime in my lifetime.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Better than Toronto yep. Vancouver nah, Vancouver is the goat cdn city
Been to Toronto and Vancouver and feel the exact opposite. Vancouver had better scenery, but Toronto had better people and the city had way more to do imo. Food was better too.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Love this city and have been going here every year for the last 4 years. Easily a top 10 or 15 North American city. For us Americans that money exchange rate is :obama:

Toronto is still steps above IMO but Montreal is a beautiful city sprinkled with French culture, very affordable to live in (for now) and if you are in banking or aerospace/aviation, you can make a very good living for yourself there.

on the other hand, like many Canadian cities the weather is beyond trash in the winter, finding diversity damn near requires you to have a masters in archaeology, Canadian taxes are extortion and somehow the people who pull the strings in Montreal are magically hitting the gas pedal on gentrification.

but for brehs in the Boston, NYC area, going there once or twice a year should be mandatory. Great food, culture and once you know your way around, it’s a good cities to chill at.

Great Big

Rookie
Daps
Was able to take my mother and aunt for a week long trip a few years back. Cant really compare it to any other city (didnt remind me of paris really, and its the only time ive been to canada). Seems like when we went everyone was out until 2-3 in the am, total summer city. Very vibrant and alive, people were exceedingly friendly.

We stayed mont royal, lots of cool houses, made from the rock that montreal sits on. Its a very spread out neighborhoody city, which is dope cuz it always feels different. Also a really cool city to drive around, lots of hills and places to speed. Food was fantastic, had things like cheese mongers, patiseries, charcuterie shops, butchers etc. Imo, montreal is a top tier food city.

Great looking women, thing ill always remember is the amount of everyday cute/good looking women, they all seemed to be in decent shape. I was seeing alot hatian women towards the end of my stay that were really dope

Tbh i could live there seasonally as their winters are brutal, things werent overly expensive.

Id give it a score of 8