• 10)goat tier anime

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Not sure how much it matters but for this anime all votes are private.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
10 for the animation of the t*ts :banderas:
Oh boy at least says what he wants unlike most

But this scene alone still till this day has me :dead:

He loves his oppai :mjlol:

Story wise 6

So I give it 7

Lowkey 10 for fukkery reasons and oppai :wow:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm just drunk enough to have to add this to the list :francis:

Gotta nominate the Fate Series (Stay/Night through Apocrypha because I ain't seen so further :ufdup:), Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyō no Alderamin, and Youjo Senki.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Absolutely dog shyt the power system is all fukked up, Issei is a Gary stu and everybody gives Issei a power up, female and makes obess over him. Though the only thing good about dxd is the world cup tournament in the light novel and Cao Cao and his click.

I'll leave this here:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I find ecchi to be the hardest genre to score. almost none of them are trying to do anything but appeal to degeneracy, so to criticize them for not having a good story and character development is missing the point. but how can you use a different criteria for one genre that applies to none other?

so i pretty much just score ecchi from a 1-7 scale -

1-4 being gross of varying degrees (bad artwork, crosses a line...some of these shows will send you straight to hell)
5 not gross, but still fastforwarding through it all
6 has attractive designs, but the mc does nothing because he's a p*ssy
7 has attractive designs, MC isn't a p*ssy and does what any abled bodied male would do in his scenario (but not hentai)

a couple of anime have gotten 8-10s, usually for reasons outside of the ecchi genre. Like GTO being a ten for giving pointed commentary on issues in secondary education, both from the perspectives of students and teachers.

DxD would typically be a 6 here because Issei is gigantic p*ssy. but I'll give it a 5 because Shinmai Testament exists, and I don't know why anyone is watching DxD over that. Basara is what the ecchi viewer wants to be.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I find ecchi to be the hardest genre to score. almost none of them are trying to do anything but appeal to degeneracy, so to criticize them for not having a good story and character development is missing the point. but how can you use a different criteria for one genre that applies to none other?

so i pretty much just score ecchi from a 1-7 scale -

1-4 being gross of varying degrees (bad artwork, crosses a line...some of these shows will send you straight to hell)
5 not gross, but still fastforwarding through it all
6 has attractive designs, but the mc does nothing because he's a p*ssy
7 has attractive designs, MC isn't a p*ssy and does what any abled bodied male would do in his scenario (but not hentai)

a couple of anime have gotten 8-10s, usually for reasons outside of the ecchi genre. Like GTO being a ten for giving pointed commentary on issues in secondary education, both from the perspectives of students and teachers.

DxD would typically be a 6 here because Issei is gigantic p*ssy. but I'll give it a 5 because Shinmai Testament exists, and I don't know why anyone is watching DxD over that. Basara is what the ecchi viewer wants to be.

Is Shinmai Testament just a better done version of DxD just watched the first episode and there are alot of similarities.