Rate Tenchi Muyo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I didn't understand what the anime was about. Perhaps I was too young. I'll try again 1 day
For the most part, average 15 year old japanese kid gets bombarded with aliens who all wanna fukk him, finds out he's galatic royalty and next in line for the throne, and basically the most powerful entity in existence, like Galactus level powerful

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
The old ones gold. One of my first purchased DVDs and not eBay bought Chinese VCDs:mjlol:
Need to review all these old episodes then move on to the Irresponsible Captain Tyler:mjlit:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

Tenchi is a harem done right. All of the romantic interests are given unique designs and backstories. The center of attention isn't useless. There's a solid story in the background that gives the characters purpose beyond just vying for attention. The cast has genuine chemistry with one another and its always fun to watch them interact within their universe. I kinda loathe Tenchi Muyo for getting me into harems when 90% of them are either god awful or can't measure up to this quality.

Giving the 1992 OVA series a 9.

The old ones gold. One of my first purchased DVDs and not eBay bought Chinese VCDs:mjlol:
Need to review all these old episodes then move on to the Irresponsible Captain Tyler:mjlit:

Irresponsible Captain Tylor is a great one. Would put it in my top fifteen OAT, need to buy the DVD myself.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
tenchi is a goober of a character, and his harem is the drive of the plot, but its a good series(outside of tokyo)

its just a shame he isnt as driving a character as seina or his brother.