Rate Berserk

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I’m wondering if any director has thought of doing a live action version of this. :ohhh:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I just watched clips of this shyt, and idk how y’all can watch shyt like this and enjoy it.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never seen the 2016 version. How is it? :jbhmm:

The animation is revolutionary

lmyfjl.gif

Top of the line

cgserk7.gif

Unmatched
giphy.gif

2nd to none
berserklooksgood.gif

Legendary
beast-slowmo.gif

Exemplary
SAhvt2H.gif

The pinnacle of anime :troll:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like how you can never truly hate griffith. He lets Guts live time and time again. He is reborn and still have human emotions instead of being a mindless demon. He allows humans to fight with his army and blesses the souls of the soldiers and their loved ones who have fallen.

What kind of demon literally blesses the souls of loved ones and allows them to fix their regrets before passing on in peace instead of suffering.

He is literally the epitome of lawful evil. He rewards those who follow him, even after death. His one moment of weakness was after one full year of torture, having all his ligaments cut, unable to speak, and watching everyone he loved follow the man who broke his ambition.

GRIFFITH DID NOTHING WRONG

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
The true GOAT :banderas:

We need a fully animated show going forward tho, Japan needs to retire that CG shyt they try to be on. shyt be looking terrible

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Get your votes in only 5 minutes left.

this is the first anime I had to wait exactly until time was up. Usually I wait 10-15 minutes before since voting is usually done hours before the final vote.

DBZ is the first anime I had to change during the recount.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
10/10 anime with Guts as the GOAT character. Like @Booksnrain said this is the measuring stick for all other anime as far as I'm concerned. Great story with some of the best voice acting (Japanese audio) & some of the best characters in a story. At times you really could feel dude's pain & struggle

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
kent doing better than GRRM, the story is already 60-70% done and we just got the elf island stories with casca which were amazing

he could reasonablly finish within 10-15 years. he's only 53 :yeshrug:

i'd love to see madhouse do conviction/lost children/millenium falcon arc anime

sayewonn

Pro
Daps
Excellent series that is buoyed by the quality of the source material. This shyt deserves a high quality anime to do the story justice and its a god damn shame it hasn't gotten it yet.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I’m scared of what the conclusion would be like:merchant: Sh!t is getting stranger by the minute in the manga. This is one of the stories that just isn’t meant to have a happy ending.:mjcry:

They gotta introduce Jesus in that story or something that brings hope cause that whole world is too fukked up to be saved. :what:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Excellent series that is buoyed by the quality of the source material. This shyt deserves a high quality anime to do the story justice and its a god damn shame it hasn't gotten it yet.

THIS. Someone should have fired the guys that decide they should go cgi with the anime. What were they thinking