Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
4fc773b1-5906-44c9-a6ij0e.jpeg

Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart Shows Plenty of Heart, and PS5 Spectacle - IGN

An Hour With Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart – The Best Looking Next-Gen Game Yet

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart preview: Hilarity and hijinks with the most persuasive PS5 showcase so far | GamesRadar+

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart: a PS5 stress-test built from charm

giphy.gif

@Zero

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not even watching, read some of the tech stuff. It’s already copped an loaded. I’ve already seen too much:hubie:

ya I preordered it last week even tho I’ve been like 0 for 2 on preorders the past year

with conditions being what they are I can see this game not only contending but winning GOTY if it lives up to expectations...unless ragnarok or BOTW2 somehow drops

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ya I preordered it last week even tho I’ve been like 0 for 2 on the last 2 preorders the past year

with conditions being what they are I can see this game not only contending but winning GOTY if it lives up to expectations...unless ragnarok or BOTW2 somehow drops

It’s gonna be:

Monster hunter rise
HZD2
R&C
Returnal
A multiplatform (it takes two?)
Another nintendo game

Daps
ya I preordered it last week even tho I’ve been like 0 for 2 on preorders the past year

if ragnarok drops this year it will be the favorite for GOTY obviously unless Santa Monica somehow fukks it up
however, Sony is dropping multiple GOTY quality games and I assume the horizon sequel will be the same even though it is cross gen
this generation is going to be a new golden age if MS can catch up and join with their own GOTY quality exclusives
I hope ragnarok is ps5 exclusive