Rashida Talib was just censured. Proving that Israel and (censored) control our government.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
22 democrats siding with Marjorie Taylor Greene because the AIPAC money is too good. Clowns

It's not even that AIPAC is lobbying those dems it's the fact that they can primary them and put a bunch of money behind another candidate in these local elections. If democrats had great policy for the American people to stand on that they actually delivered they wouldn't have to worry about this stuff as much.

I'm really curious to see how this plays out with Arab American population and how they vote. This might come back to bite dems in swing states.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Jews control the government" but they can't get a Jewish president elected.

Sure they do.
:unimpressed:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They don’t need a Jewish President to get their agenda done.

Anyway, watch the current Gov of Pennsylvania….
Explain how Jews push their agenda in the US government despite being a smaller voting block than African Americans and Latinos.

I'm curious how they dictate anything.

This idea that Jews run things here has always been false.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Explain how Jews push their agenda in the US government despite being a smaller voting block than African Americans and Latinos.

I'm curious how they dictate anything.

This idea that Jews run things here has always been false.

Your posting has fallen off lately. :mjpls:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your posting has fallen off lately. :mjpls:
LOL

I'm not here as some Israel or Jew defender. And I think Israel should be condemned as the aggressors in this Gaza situation.
But I'm also not going to act like Jews control the US government. Because that's just not true and never has been.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
For someone who claims they're not taking sides, and that Black people should not get involved, you sure love lying in favor of Israel.
That's what I noticed about for alot of folks who talks like this

nikkas are essentially to scared to say they pro Isreal so they hide behind "black folks shouldn't care"

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
We have congressmen who regularly push anti: black, Muslim, lgbt, women, or insurrection and xenophobic rhetoric, the response is "let the voters decide". Some Congressmen are outright conmen, see Santos.

But if when you speak out against a particular for state, a "line is crossed". :aicmon: