Rashida Talib was just censured. Proving that Israel and (censored) control our government.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

And the centrist democratic party don't care about people of color.

Black people who say "this doesn't affect us".. It does. It clearly does. :mjpls:

Theres a Republican in congress who lied to get the position and is under investigation for crimes.. Democrats voted to keep him in office. But they vote to censure one of their own?

This country is only going to get worse. People think shyt sweet or are just going about their normal lives like it's whatever. But we are going down a dangerous path and I don't see how it gets better.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
America and lsrael:
a339215aea27b5dabb31599552533547.png

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What did they do exactly what’s the video displaying
Members of Congress who have been censured are required to give up any committee chairs they hold. Like a reprimand, a censure does not remove a member from their office so they retain their title, stature, and power to vote. There are also no legal consequences that come with a reprimand or censure.

But Republicans are going to now try and expel her altogether. People from her own party voted to censure her which is fukked up. A lot of them voted not to expel Santos who lied to get the job, but they throw Talib under the bus. And she reps a swing state with a large Muslim population.

The democrats are basically saying they are willing to sell out Muslims and Arabs to appease Jews. And Jews hold way too many positions in government. And AIPAC along with ADL have too much power as well. France passed a law banning just waving a Palestinian flag. This is some white supremacy, colonialist bullshyt. Muslims and Arabs are being demonized. I have an Muslim Arab name so this shyt affects me. It's hard enough being black in this country but now I gotta deal with more bullshyt. :mjpls:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
The democrats are basically saying they are willing to sell out Muslims and Arabs to appease Jews. And Jews hold way too many positions in government. And AIPAC along with ADL have too much power as well. France passed a law banning just waving a Palestinian flag. This is some white supremacy, colonialist bullshyt. Muslims and Arabs are being demonized. I have an Muslim Arab name so this shyt affects me. It's hard enough being black in this country but now I gotta deal with more bullshyt. :mjpls:
I see the real issue.

For white people it’s about what does another demo bring to the table? We bring entertainment/labor.

Mexicans food/cheap labor.

If you get out of line or are seen as a global threat they gonna wipe out and erase

I know this could sound strange but I’m sure you see what I’m saying

If we had that mass uprising we’d get the same treatment idk man. We all just trying to make it to a comfortable death.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
If you watch the docu about USS liberty and how they controlled LBJ when he actually wanted to expose Israel for what they did to those Navy Sailors/Ship

those sailors had to get a purple heart in secret :wow: all of them where white men so you know if they didn't give a shyt about white man in the 60s in usa to expose this shyt then it''s not changing unless these politicians are gone and the system that prompt them up is gone

but we are seeing on the PR side of things they are losing and that's what they don't want

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

The jews control pretty much every important sector in the west...

I think their seriously overplaying their hand with this genocide tho