Rare's Everwild game has lost it's creative director.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You know, every system has games that don’t make it but y’all shine lights on anything Xbox you heard of and FEARED.

You was envious of this, you was envious of scalebound. And you guys had the exact same narrative for halo infinite. I know that game turned out alright. Why you Sony Stan’s so concerned about Xbox games? And speaking of being envious over Xbox games it’s odd you ladies didn’t make a thread on the Kojima news that’s been making the rounds today :banderas:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know, every system has games that don’t make it but y’all shine lights on anything Xbox you heard of and FEARED.

You was envious of this, you was envious of scalebound. And you guys had the exact same narrative for halo infinite. I know that game turned out alright. Why you Sony Stan’s so concerned about Xbox games? And speaking of being envious over Xbox games it’s odd you ladies didn’t make a thread on the Kojima news that’s been making the rounds today :banderas:
:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This about to be the Series X/S Crackdown 3.
I’m gonna hip you to some real shyt you didn’t realize…

Crackdown 3 is a really good game and it looks fantastic if you play it in 4k/hdr. And when I say fantastic I mean it was voted best use of hdr in a game when it came out. It scaled depending on what system you had. Xbox one OG could only run it at 720p :manny: and it looked like shyt without that hdr pop that hdr can provide. Campaign is just as good as the original which is all people wanted for that.

The multiplayer didn’t live up to the hype because the Xbox one moved away from cloud gaming because of Sony Stan fear :snoop: but that original vision is now possible with xcloud. Will they update it or come out with a sequel is the question. Only a hater would be like “yeah don’t give us that” nah mean. Now go play crackdown 3 for yourself, it’s in Gamepass

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Hopefully they use the art style for something else..

The whole Dragon Prince, Spellbreak style is nice :wow: