Essential Rare Hip Hop Pictures Thread

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
fukk that. I'm not going to stop performing a song over a slick bar or two just because I'm cool with a nikka.
aint my job to raise you,continue with your bytch nikka code of ethics pa taught you
Nobody asked you for anything. From your taste in music to your so called ethics. Your whole style is shyt.
If you think it's cool to make peace with a nikka and still go around singing lyrics dissing him while he's dead and gone,you're CLEARLY A bytch ASS nikka.
But that's your children's/future children's misfortune.
Do you

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you think it's cool to make peace with a nikka and still go around singing lyrics dissing him while he's dead and gone,you're CLEARLY A bytch ASS nikka.
But that's your children's/future children's misfortune.
Do you

Clearly you are the oversensitive bytch made nikka. But I'll let your family deal that. Like I'm going to stop performing over....one life one love so there can only be one king.Take that weak shyt somewhere else.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Clearly you are the oversensitive bytch made nikka. But I'll let your family deal that. Like I'm going to stop performing over....one life one love so there can only be one king.Take that weak shyt somewhere else.
Being that he cried when he heard 2pac's diss,he should be sensitive enough to check himself

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being that he cried when he heard 2pac's diss,he should be sensitive enough to check himself
The song isn't an ether like song where he's saying fukk Pac etc. KRS1 still performs all his songs and he was naming people.We going to have to agree to disagree on this.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still see it in Chicago too.
I always wonder if they just got out of jail when I see em.

Crazy you say that...i gave away a GANG of pelles bout 6 or 7 yrs ago...........jus to see em em get rereleased n cracking in the streets? WTF?! If u ever had a pelle, u know they hold up...they at least mid quality leather..if you aint no bum ass reckless nikka, they stay mint..coulda at least sold em smh ...they were at least 350 a pop...and that was when you got em at a STEAL

Like my guy said before....jerseys never really went anywhere...we was jus wearing the wrong sizes...cause now they cracking ..remember when authentic team snapbacks were sold at walmart for like 5 bucks? Lol

Age is god.... and it shows you that our parents werent jus talkin out their ass when they say things come in cycles..

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Crazy you say that...i gave away a GANG of pelles bout 6 or 7 yrs ago...........jus to see em em get rereleased n cracking in the streets? WTF?! If u ever had a pelle, u know they hold up...they at least mid quality leather..if you aint no bum ass reckless nikka, they stay mint..coulda at least sold em smh ...they were at least 350 a pop...and that was when you got em at a STEAL

Like my guy said before....jerseys never really went anywhere...we was jus wearing the wrong sizes...cause now they cracking ..remember when authentic team snapbacks were sold at walmart for like 5 bucks? Lol

Age is god.... and it shows you that our parents werent jus talkin out their ass when they say things come in cycles..

this whole snapback thing is crazy to me lol i remember when snapbacks were cheap as and now they're more expensive than the fitteds! wtf is that shyt

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

man...I think about this shyt all the time.

Pelle & Avirex leathers I sold/gave away.
Coogi/Iceberg sweaters.

All that shyt people are rocking now.

You right about the snapbacks...you had one on in the late 90's and people thought you were a bum lame :mjlol:
I still only rock fitteds based on how I grew up.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
2pac, E-Money Bags, and Stretch
etefypD.png