Essential Rare Hip Hop Pictures Thread

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Biggie's alleged killer was Suge's bodyguard... Allegedly of course.
1442926179_42-29347938.jpg

tumblr_o4ytznVr3S1t49ztgo2_400.png

Sketch_of_the_suspect.jpg

Where did you hear this? Ive heard about Poochie but is this your own theory about Suge's bodyguard?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Where did you hear this? Ive heard about Poochie but is this your own theory about Suge's bodyguard?
Crooked members from The Nation of Islam were outsourced by Suge as security for Death Row Records, that is a known fact. He had Blood Mob Pirus as well as The Nation of Islam cats around at all times.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crooked members from The Nation of Islam were outsourced by Suge as security for Death Row Records, that is a known fact. He had Blood Mob Pirus as well as The Nation of Islam cats around at all times.
Not them!

Suge's bodyguard was Reggie Wright Jr. who was a police officer. The theory goes he wanted the label, and was tired of Suge telling him what to do, and bossing him around. It is fishy because he told Pac's bodyguards to not bring guns with them to Las Vegas, and didn't let Suge know. Suge was supposed to get killed that night, not pac.

Biggie's killing was just to make reggie get in good with suge while he was locked up, and take control of the label, so he could funnel the money away.