Essential Rare Hip Hop Pictures Thread

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Damn, :wow:

That's crazy man.

I enjoy listening to those interview J Mix got on his youtube pages with all those musicians and producers and artists from Death Row Records
big c style's was hilarious :mjlol: "hell yeah mafukka's was getting they ass whooped, sure was" in that hood yet, articulate grammar

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
8WPT7ON.jpg

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
pic just reminded me that Suge bailed out Pac. No one was willing to pony up a mil to bail out a platinum selling artist.
In hindsight Pac was a tragic figure. This never occurred to me, I thought he was some black super hero type nikka who took on all comers, speaking truth to power. Shot, imprisoned, dead at 26, that's a life I would not wish on my worst enemy. I hear them say, if not for rap I would've been dead or in jail, well :francis:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
pic just reminded me that Suge bailed out Pac. No one was willing to pony up a mil to bail out a platinum selling artist.
In hindsight Pac was a tragic figure. This never occurred to me, I thought he was some black super hero type nikka who took on all comers, speaking truth to power. Shot, imprisoned, dead at 26, that's a life I would not wish on my worst enemy. I hear them say, if not for rap I would've been dead or in jail, well :francis:

:mjcry: