Daps
13704166_1042334152510520_1550218671_n.jpg

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
slick rick the ruler and 40 water
1024x1024.jpg

This picture is what I miss about Hip Hop the most even though that same thing I think is lacking, is coming back strong. I'm talking about characters. I didnt get into comics until adult years, but prior to that, rappers and emcees were like superheroes to me. Never was a huge fan of E 40, just a casual listener, but cant deny his larger than life personality is legendary. Not to mention his independent hustle. Loved his verse on Schoolboy's record. To see a flick of him and Rick Da Ruler is a beautiful thing. Fukk an Avengers or Justice League when E-40 and Slick Rick can chop it up and a camera can record a moment shared by these two legendary artists.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
This picture is what I miss about Hip Hop the most even though that same thing I think is lacking, is coming back strong. I'm talking about characters. I didnt get into comics until adult years, but prior to that, rappers and emcees were like superheroes to me. Never was a huge fan of E 40, just a casual listener, but cant deny his larger than life personality is legendary. Not to mention his independent hustle. Loved his verse on Schoolboy's record. To see a flick of him and Rick Da Ruler is a beautiful thing. Fukk an Avengers or Justice League when E-40 and Slick Rick can chop it up and a camera can record a moment shared by these two legendary artists.

exactly! when i saw this picture, i thought the same thing, what happened to our superheroes? i miss seein' mcs like them that had that star power with their personalities