Daps
2u5e72v.jpg

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Without the white box and text:

dn0dnp.jpg

If my memory serves me right, this pic is from the Source. They always
posted a few pics in every issue. I've luckily found some Source mags online that
i got to download between 1990-1998, two XXL's from 1997 (Jay-Z issue) & 1999 (Jay-Z & Rocafella issue). Also got
that DMX book E.A.R.L.
Still looking for that XXL "Murder Inc" from 1999 with Ja, X & Jigga tho :patrice:

DPG

Banned
Daps
If my memory serves me right, this pic is from the Source. They always
posted a few pics in every issue. I've luckily found some Source mags online that
i got to download between 1990-1998, two XXL's from 1997 (Jay-Z issue) & 1999 (Jay-Z & Rocafella issue). Also got
that DMX book E.A.R.L.
Still looking for that XXL "Murder Inc" from 1999 with Ja, X & Jigga tho :patrice:

Your memory serves you well, the picture appeared in the March issue of The Source magazine in 1996.

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@Nomad1

[/QUOTE]

never seen these .. @Nomad1 .. you know what the story was with pac being in the natural born killaz video? never seen no interview about it. i guess it was the interscope link because pac wasn't signed to death row yet. maybe this was the start of his affiliation (i think this was before above the rim too?)

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
never seen these .. @Nomad1 .. you know what the story was with pac being in the natural born killaz video? never seen no interview about it. i guess it was the interscope link because pac wasn't signed to death row yet. maybe this was the start of his affiliation (i think this was before above the rim too?)
Don't know the story behind that but I think it was around the above the rim days. It could possibly be an interscope link.

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he did but @Kieran made a good point in saying that this pic was prob taken before he dissed them.

the pic of pac and wyclef I'm pretty sure is taken from the nite he did the live show with ice t .. when he did "only god can judge me" .. remember? he's definitely wearing the same clothes

so what ever date that was he must've dissed them after ..

DPG

Banned
Daps
the pic of pac and wyclef I'm pretty sure is taken from the nite he did the live show with ice t .. when he did "only god can judge me" .. remember? he's definitely wearing the same clothes

so what ever date that was he must've dissed them after ..

Saturday Night Live Special (04.05.1996). Pac had already recorded "When We Ride On Our Enemies" by that point lol.

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saturday Night Live Special (04.05.1996). Pac had already recorded "When We Ride On Our Enemies" by that point lol.

He had? Lol .. Wonder what type of conversation they had then?

@Kieran do you know when he recorded ballad of a dead soulja? I've never heard the outlawz or anyone else mention it .. You know of any interviews or info .. @Nomad1 too..