Rare High Risk of Severe Weather issued for Oklahoma and Kansas for likely Tornado Outbreak

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Those probably are the worse places to live

The constant tornadoes and u praying your house doesn’t fly off

Can’t imagine being 60,65 years old and boom , have to start over
there are people who lost their homes in both the 1999 and 2013 Moore OK tornadoes. they rebuilt their homes and they're still there.

and no, they dont have basements

i've seen maybe three houses in the entire city with basements. in tornado alley. :snoop:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
On the cool this explains all animosity between Oklahoma and Texas, Red River Rivalry, etc. Outside of football, severe weather is the only thing OK is beating TX in.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Monster tornado on the ground rn near Tulsa
yeah it looks like it just hit Bartlesville which is about 45 miles from tulsa. Bartlesville PD said the tornado was 1.5 miles wide

i really hope people are okay but i have a really bad feeling about this. its like Joplin 2011 all over again

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Warning: The Tornado Siren is right next to the hotel so the sound is loud for both; may want to initially turn down volume and then raise it up.

I seriously don't know what some people are thinking. A tornado can throw trains and semi trucks. It can swing one right through that hotel's lobby.

You need to get deep in the middle of that building. I've never seen a tornado in my life but know that much.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seriously don't know what some people are thinking. A tornado can throw trains and semi trucks. It can swing one right through that hotel's lobby.

You need to get deep in the middle of that building. I've never seen a tornado in my life but know that much.
yeah but at least they’ll die with clout tho :unimpressed:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Got my 4 am wake up tornado alarm message right outside STL this morning

shyt jumped over us or died right before it got to us... but I was right in the path watching it on radar

Cat was pissed I woke him up to get down in basement :comeon:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
What that area just went through a week ago, multiple multi-vortex and satellite tornadoes. Including an EF-5.

Hope everyone is safe. Sounds like a real shytty streak.

I know I'm :flabbynsick: cause I get more sucked into this shyt every year cause I see now how this gonna be the new normal and I ain't about to get caught slippin

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Got my 4 am wake up tornado alarm message right outside STL this morning

shyt jumped over us or died right before it got to us... but I was right in the path watching it on radar

Cat was pissed I woke him up to get down in basement :comeon:
glad it missed you

and yeah, i had to run and herd my cats and dog when we hid in the bathroom last week. my cats arent afraid of shyt, sitting in the window watching the storm like :birdman:

i was watching the emergency storm feed and was watching when it hit barnsdall. drone footage came out this morning showing the destruction. if this tornado's path hadn't change it would've hit downtown Bartlesville, metro area population around 90k. it could've been so much worse

it was so bad the weathermen were freaking out. i heard 2 deaths on the news last night but they change it to one sometime this morning... imagine dying in this.