Raquel Rodriguez Push is crazy. She's Unwatchable.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
She's big for nothing, not nearly as strong as they make her out to be. She has no charisma. She has no character other than "look at my back muscles". She smiles all the time for no reason. What are they doing ? :mjlol: Then she injures Liv Morgan. She's an unsafe worker. Outside of the ring she's a fukking MAGA. shyts crazy lol

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
She's big for nothing, not nearly as strong as they make her out to be. She has no charisma. She has no character other than "look at my back muscles". She smiles all the time for no reason. What are they doing ? :mjlol: Then she injures Liv Morgan. She's an unsafe worker. Outside of the ring she's a fukking MAGA. shyts crazy lol

She's flatter than Adam Cole too.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m Telling You, She Should Of Came In As The Heel Non Talking Bodyguard For Baylee (Female Diesel)

Have Her Debut On A PLE And Come Out The Blue And Ragdoll A Small Broad Like Liv (A Nod To Chynas Debut)

For Months You Have Baylee Being The Chicken Shiit Heel Who Hides Behind Her Muscle Till It Slowly Crumbles, Rachel Turns Faces And The Crowd Gets Behind Her Big In A Fued With A Wrestler Who Can Make Her Look Like A Star

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’m Telling You, She Should Of Came In As The Heel Non Talking Bodyguard For Baylee (Female Diesel)

Have Her Debut On A PLE And Come Out The Blue And Ragdoll A Small Broad Like Liv (A Nod To Chynas Debut)

For Months You Have Baylee Being The Chicken Shiit Heel Who Hides Behind Her Muscle Till It Slowly Crumbles, Rachel Turns Faces And The Crowd Gets Behind Her Big In A Fued With A Wrestler Who Can Make Her Look Like A Star

Sure they could have booked her better but I'm just not seeing it at all with her and the fact that she always has TV time lets you know that Hunter and McMahon are still trying to find a way to get a belt on her. She needs more training in the ring, she needs more training on her promos, she's nowhere close to where they think she is.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
She's flatter than Adam Cole too.
full

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
She is wack as fukk and not nearly as great as they think she is but Triple H has had a hard on for her since NXT and views her as like the third piece alongside Bianca/Rhea to replace the 4HW in the years to come. They aren't slick either, they're only teaming her with Liv because Liv is popular and they were hoping it would rub off on Raquel but she still comes out to crickets. Her push is inevitable though, I would be surprised if she didnt win MITB or the Royal Rumble.. it was written unfortunately :francis:
intro-import.jpg
stream

Last edited: