Raptors Hoping To Make It Back To The 6...Game 6:heh: Cavs Vs Raptors Playoff Thread

Who advances

• Cavs in 4

• Raptors in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Raptors in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Raptors in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Raptors in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea nvm the raptors would 12peat if it weren't for the cavs :heh:

embarrassing and pathetic red herring to distract from the fact that the eastern conference is trash. every team out west can be trash and it wouldn't disprove my point you dumb rat
It aint no red herring nikka foh with the pseudo intellectual bullshyt :mjlol:

how you gonna be a warrior stan then whine about lebron having an easy road to the finals

We get it, the east is trash, you don't have to say the same shyt 50 goddam times

When the cavs were struggling in march, and blew a 26 point lead yall was saying they might not make it out of the east

Now the east is back to being trash again :russ:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cavs better sweep the Raptors. I don't wanna see any NBA drama close games in Toronto. The Raptors are who we thought they were

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Toronto sports teams need to be fukkin liquidated. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Blue Jays :scusthov: :beli: woat team in the league
Raptors :scust: :camby: never making the finals, heartless, and just not good enough, debroken `:mjlol:
Maple Leafs tho :mjgrin: :blessed:...they will bring a championship for this city very soon. Young squad with full of talent and heart. Just need 2 defensemen.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It aint no red herring nikka foh with the pseudo intellectual bullshyt :mjlol:

how you gonna be a warrior stan then whine about lebron having an easy road to the finals

We get it, the east is trash, you don't have to say the same shyt 50 goddam times

When the cavs were struggling in march, and blew a 26 point lead yall was saying they might not make it out of the east

Now the east is back to being trash again :russ:

i accept your apology

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think it's because he keeps changing up his form or stance
Yep. Tinkers way too much with the form. Changes elbow slot this week....changes foot alignment next week.....changes pre dribble breathing the week after. He started doing it in Miami when Ray was there. It's been going downhill ever since.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Blue Jays :scusthov: :beli: woat team in the league
Raptors :scust: :camby: never making the finals, heartless, and just not good enough, debroken `:mjlol:
Maple Leafs tho :mjgrin: :blessed:...they will bring a championship for this city very soon. Young squad with full of talent and heart. Just need 2 defensemen.

cannot believe we resigned that DeFraud on a max contract. :mjlol:

lowry a quote-unquote "all-star"....talmbout a max contract too? :mjlol::bryan: :gucci:

sad thing is i'm goin to da game on friday...section 110. $450 a pop :snoop: and now i'm seriously considering puttin those tickets up for sale. :pacspit:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
As I'm checking the box score now...

39 points on 10 of 14 from the field.
15 of 21 from the FT line

If anybody else did this there'd be 4 threads on it.
But Lebron does it and it doesn't matter because it's not the Finals.

:sadbron:
He's been so good and so dominant that people just expect it. It's hard to appreciate an incredible display when an incredible display happen on a nightly basis.

Last edited: