Raptors Hoping To Make It Back To The 6...Game 6:heh: Cavs Vs Raptors Playoff Thread

Who advances

• Cavs in 4

• Raptors in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Raptors in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Raptors in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Raptors in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
how many hours of game tape did you review to come up with this bruv? :dead:

of course the defense was part of the reason but a mfer has to score dumbfukk... :camby:
It's not just PART of the reason - it was the main reason you dumb fukk. The Bucks offense was horrible in that series, bringing up the fact they took the Raptors to six games without any shooters doesn't mean a cotdamn thing. The MAIN reason (hell, the only reason) they extended it to six games was because their defense kept them afloat. If the Bucks had the EXACT same offense, but a medicore defense - Raptors would've swept them. This is simple shyt.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
It's not just PART of the reason - it was the main reason you dumb fukk. The Bucks offense was horrible in that series, bringing up the fact they took the Raptors to six games without any shooters doesn't mean a cotdamn thing. The MAIN reason (hell, the only reason) they extended it to six games was because their defense kept them afloat. If the Bucks had the EXACT same offense, but a medicore defense - Raptors would've swept them. This is simple shyt.
yea im not reading non of that bullshyt...
aoyD9yW.png

e001

Superstar
Daps
Cavs in 7, I was sold on the Raptors but that first round performance was atrocious at times.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
even though i know toronto is better and cleveland is worse compared to last year...i'm going with cavs in 6, again. :yeshrug:

at most.