Raptors Hoping To Make It Back To The 6...Game 6:heh: Cavs Vs Raptors Playoff Thread

Who advances

• Cavs in 4

• Raptors in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Raptors in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Raptors in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Raptors in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Are street Negroes who backflip the only halftime attraction Cleveland, Cleveland, and Milwaukee can muster? Ever since I been watching the stadium cam streams it seems as this is the ONLY show on the road. :leostare:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
why would you trade him for:dahell:
for a center hes pretty good

No he really isn't. ...he jut isn't being challenged in this game...

And he's a horrible defender and offers next to zero rim protection for a 7 footer.

He's just not a player you want in the new NBA.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
derozan has 1 (ONE) point ? :laff:
All I need is one point, one try, one breath, I'm one man
full

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
No he really isn't. ...he jut isn't being challenged in this game...

And he's a horrible defender and offers next to zero rim protection for a 7 footer.

He's just not a player you want in the new NBA.

Cavs wanted him in 2011 and he said if Cavs drafted him hed continue to play overseas. Cavs drafted Tristan. Thank you Jonas :blessed:

Daps
Jason Kidd took the nets as the best player to the NBA Finals 2 years in a row and played the Spurs well.
Like I've said many a time, that's because the East was going through its weakest ever period. This Raptors squad would shyt all over those early 00s Nets squads. You think a Kidd-led team would make it to the Finals if they had to go up against LeBron? Of course not. The Raptors would've made it into the Finals last season if it wasn't LeBron, and would have a realistic shot at making the Finals this season too. Those Nets squads were NEVER contenders at any point.
These 2 get invited to series against LeBron only to visit Cleveland.
And the same would've applied to Kidd as well. Kidd wasn't even a #2 on a contender.

:manny: