Raptors Hoping To Make It Back To The 6...Game 6:heh: Cavs Vs Raptors Playoff Thread

Who advances

• Cavs in 4

• Raptors in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Raptors in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Raptors in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Raptors in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
LeBron looks like he has found another level. It's absurd. Just an amazing basketball savant. Cavs haven't even looked all that great, and they've played two bum squads, but Bron has been so good they rolled over the motherfukkers like it was nothing.
Same as always :ld:

Just nobody on their level in the east.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Golden state is gonna have to go through the Spurs :gucci:

The Lebronzes MIGHT have some competition if the play the Wiz because that team got heart, but thats it. I love IT but celtics getting swept anyway

East:scust:
:pachaha: the wizards have 0 heart. IT is the one with heart, and he can take a game or 2 from the kang

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
And I LOVE Lowry more than anyone, maybe even more than @Gil Scott-Heroin, but he has to go unfortunately given the money required to keep him.

Greatest point guard in our franchise. Gonna miss Skinny fat Kyle GOATry.

kyle-lowry-game-winning-shot-gif.gif

l41yagou1negeeuqe.gif

FloweryThirdHydatidtapeworm.gif

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I've seen just about every Raptors game in the past 4 seasons. While my Lakers & Sixers were in limbo they've given me some rooting interest outside of what bets I place nightly. If this is the end of the Lowry/DDR core I can definitely say I've enjoyed their run although I do wish they could have actually pushed LeBron.