Raptors Hoping To Make It Back To The 6...Game 6:heh: Cavs Vs Raptors Playoff Thread

Who advances

• Cavs in 4

• Raptors in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Raptors in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Raptors in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Raptors in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I think both coaches are not to good with X's and O's, but Lue will at least to attempt to make in-game adjustments.

I also think everyone on the Raptors will have to show up.

Rebounding the ball and foul trouble will be a key for the Raptors.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
maybe raps steals one.. but.. cavs got too many defenders to throw at Rozan and lowry

should be cakewalk
You mean shumpert and jefferson ? Lol

I think the cavs will win but i doubt it'll be because of their perimeter defenders

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They won't do either unless he gets completely exposed. And like we know LeBron isn't going to want to play the 4 full time.

I'm just saying what I would do.

I agree was just wondering what your take was. I don't get his aversion to playing the 4. Everybody is a stretch 4 now (shyt you got stretch 5s) so it's not like he's gonna be down their banging with dudes.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Nicca has been MIA for a min now... :pachaha:

I swear yo....dis nikka got 150 inch tv in his bedroom. Stay ya ass at home :camby:groupie ass nikka always wanna ride waves and be in the spotlight when its showtime.

I'm so glad the miami heat security didn't allow him in the locker room after they won the chip :camby:nikka wanna be spraying champagne with the guys like he was putting in the work since training camp :rudy:

FOH

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I agree was just wondering what your take was. I don't get his aversion to playing the 4. Everybody is a stretch 4 now (shyt you got stretch 5s) so it's not like he's gonna be down their banging with dudes.

It wears Bron down more. That's really the only reason he's given.

The reason why I think they won't get rid of Love is because of that, the FO is still in love with him, and they won't get close to equal value back in return.

He's still a really good player but he plays scared the majority of all his playoff games. They need him to be all-around great....and I just have never seen him do it except against Boston 2 years ago before getting his arm ripped out. And even that was against a terrible front court.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
You mean shumpert and jefferson ? Lol

I think the cavs will win but i doubt it'll be because of their perimeter defenders
And jr smith..

But cavs big 3 will feast.

Even ibaka becomes less useful against love... Love chilling at the 3 line

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
And jr smith..

But cavs big 3 will feast.

Even ibaka becomes less useful against love... Love chilling at the 3 line
Is JR Smith a good defender? Serious question

The Raptors moved Ibaka to the 5 in the Cavs series so if they stay with the same lineup i doubt he's guarding Love

They might think TT is a better matchup for Val then Thon was and put him back,idk

Either way Demar faced way better defenders last series and was able to find his game and take over so I doubt they're too worried about shump r jeff and JR

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Is JR Smith a good defender? Serious question

The Raptors moved Ibaka to the 5 in the Cavs series so if they stay with the same lineup i doubt he's guarding Love

They might think TT is a better matchup for Val then Thon was and put him back,idk

Either way Demar faced way better defenders last series and was able to find his game and take over so I doubt they're too worried about shump r jeff and JR

cavs play different than bucks.. cavs will trap and make the right rotations

and cavs wont score3 as little as 80 something..

cavs will score between 110 and 130 easy

Jr doesnt need to lock demar.. just force him out of comforts..

if the need arise.. lebron will guard him from time to time.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
cavs play different than bucks.. cavs will trap and make the right rotations

and cavs wont score3 as little as 80 something..

cavs will score between 110 and 130 easy

Jr doesnt need to lock demar.. just force him out of comforts..

if the need arise.. lebron will guard him from time to time.
The Bucks were doubling and trapping Demar everywhere.

Cavs are almost surely winning this series, no one is debating that, but the bucks had way better defenders to throw at Demar and Lowry

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

Cavs are almost surely winning this series, no one is debating that, but the bucks had way better defenders to throw at Demar and Lowry
and make the right rotations :troll:

bucks were getting caught slipping game 3

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Cavs in 5...maybe a sweep if Cavs D start to up their game.

I know Bron gonna be Bron but I wonder what Love, Kyrie, and the rest of the bench will do.

I would like to see one game with Bron with Korver and the rest of the bench (Love and Irving were benched) like they did during Game 3 (I think) against Pacers. That line up seemed pretty effective.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Cavs in 5...maybe a sweep if Cavs D start to up their game.

I know Bron gonna be Bron but I wonder what Love, Kyrie, and the rest of the bench will do.

I would like to see one game with Bron with Korver and the rest of the bench (Love and Irving were benched) like they did during Game 3 (I think) against Pacers. That line up seemed pretty effective.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lowry and Demar did well against the same Cavs defenders last year.