#RappersBetterThanNickiMinaj trending worldwide on Twitter right now....

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
This is equal to Lloyd Banks only going Gold with Rotten Apple

YM might only have 1-2 years left
Nah the difference is that these nikkas are independent. Drake, Wayne and Nicki are 3 completely different characters, with different fan bases and 3 different types of music. Unlike G-unit that was a lot more homogenous.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Nobody buys albums man, not even for pop stars. Beyonce took like a year to go Plat, Rihanna still ain't there despite 10 singles that stay on the radio. Despite her album being just about gold, Starships been a to 10 billboard single for like 2 months and all her songs stay in radio and video rotation. That Super Bass bs from her last album, only on the deluxe copy to boot, went triple plat with digital downloads. And this bytch got her song and face in the new Pepsi commercials.

If she losing, I'd love to know who is winning :rudy:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Interesting fact about Nicki though is that we all know that she can rip a mic, this music shyt comes without healthcare and pensions so its understandable why cats do what they do. BUT the interesting thing is now, will she go back to rapping? Can she drop a dope album with hiphop producers? Maybe 1 or 2 pop hits, she probably can't sell less.

she can rip a mic?
or steal a steez and spit ghost written raps??....

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
^^ What do you guys really have against YM? The more and more I read these threads I think you guys hater popular things. Like real life bitter and shyt.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
who said im against YM??
im taking beautiful blows at minaj

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
^^ What do you guys really have against YM? The more and more I read these threads I think you guys hater popular things. Like real life bitter and shyt.

You must not have posted in "The Spot" breh. All these cats with the exception of a few hate anything mainstream. It's the typical backpacker, KRS1 type elitist attitude on here. All you can do is comment and K.I.M

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:

The funny thing about this gimmick, she had the audacity to compare herself to L-Boogie.

Even Left-Eye (RIP) would rap circles around her.

I wonder will she come back down to earth now.

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
:pachaha:

The funny thing about this gimmick, she had the audacity to compare herself to L-Boogie.

Even Left-Eye (RIP) would rap circles around her.

I wonder will she come back down to earth now.

Left Eye would rap circles around almost any Female MC tho :youngsabo:

but yeah, Nicki split her fanbase and shyt got real too fast.

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FĆ”brica RobĆ³tica De La Madre
tumblr_lyvs6aNBlL1qkhy3e.gif