#RappersBetterThanNickiMinaj trending worldwide on Twitter right now....

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
:heh: it's almost over for these nikkas

i hope they at least drop that Like Father, Like Son 2 before the downfall

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
She may have fukked up by going all out pop. In my opinion, the only reason the airhead-whitegirl-bubblegum crowd fukked with her in the first place is because they felt edgy for doing so. Now that she sounds just like everything else on top 40 radio, her appeal is gone.

But we'll see...:popcorn:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
She may have fukked up by going all out pop. In my opinion, the only reason the airhead-whitegirl-bubblegum crowd fukked with her in the first place is because they felt edgy for doing so. Now that she sounds just like everything else on top 40 radio, her appeal is gone.

But we'll see...:popcorn:

Turn Me On was her peak with that shyt, and nobody even knew it was her :takedat:

she need to go back to this ASAP Gucci Mane -- Coca Coca [feat. Shawty Lo, Waka Flocka, Nicki Minaj & Yo Gotti] - YouTube

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
You guys are some bitter haters. Now its not over for YM, you guys know it. I know it. They know it. Sheesh you expect them to have flawless victories every bout?

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
You guys are some bitter haters. Now its not over for YM, you guys know it. I know it. They know it. Sheesh you expect them to have flawless victories every bout?

I wish it were though, for the most part (at least for Wayne). It's like I'm living in a parallel universe, when I'm hearing some of my younger friends talk about how "you can have it your way - burger king" and "swagger on pat - call that shyt patricia" are hot lines. I'm only 22 I'm not the oldest person or anything but goddamn. It's so ridiculous that that's what people think is hot now. People are fukking sheep.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
^^ So the fukk what man? shyt changes, in every music genre shyt changes. Hip-Hop is the only one that harps and bytches about it. That's why they let you purchase music so you can listen to it forever. When is the last time you bought a damn album, pic or lies. Everyone complaining about the state of music, but not supporting their artist they cosign so heavy. I refuse to believe Big Krit doesn't have a million fans. He just doesn't have a million fans that actually give a fukk about him.

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
I'm not talking about the death of a genre, I'm talking about one particular style within the genre. By no means am I saying hip hop is dead. You're right, it does change and there's a lot of stuff I like about newer hip hop. When Kanye first came out with a new sound and then progressed it, talking about things that weren't so mainstream in clever ways, I fukked with it heavy. I just can't do the same for Wayne. Yes, things change, you are absolutely right - but Wayne dumbing down his shyt THAT much with such garbage punchlines post C3 sessions is something I just can't cosign.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
^^ Wayne didn't dumb it down, he's just not good any more. People are blind to think that he would be able to sustain his work rate he had early on. It is the cycle. I pick and pull from the sessions until now, that's life though.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I think cats have always jumped the gun on saying it was the end for nikkas, but on the other side of the coin, YM has the same fans who rode for 50 and rode for Ja. What do they have in common? Those fans dropped them when it stopped being cool to fukk with those dude's music. It's not outlandish to think that cats just might be done with them. I don't think Drake is going anywhere but Wayne and Nicki are kinda vulnerable right now.

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff
nicki is vunerable just b/c it's cool for some reason to jump on a female when she's down. wayne will be fine. his fans have accepted his trashness for 3 years, nothing will change. expect apologies from all hot 97 personalities tomorrow. if you're expecting some type of "fukk ymcmb/wack hiphop" movement out of this, you're going to be let down tomorrow.

swerve

All Star
Daps
This is equal to Lloyd Banks only going Gold with Rotten Apple

YM might only have 1-2 years left

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Interesting fact about Nicki though is that we all know that she can rip a mic, this music shyt comes without healthcare and pensions so its understandable why cats do what they do. BUT the interesting thing is now, will she go back to rapping? Can she drop a dope album with hiphop producers? Maybe 1 or 2 pop hits, she probably can't sell less.