Rappers so east coast New Yorkey most people never heard of them

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
East coast coast new yorky:russ:

Every place got their guys tho...
Theres ppl in texas and cali that are pretty much famous out there ... but the rap fan anywhere else wouldnt know who the fukk they are...

I think Bahamadia is kinda known tho

so is YZ. we knew about him down here in Texas

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Finna listen to all these tracks when I wake up tomorrow. Gon’ have the house to myself for a few hours so I’ll definitely be bringing out the speaker :jawalrus:

Kinda been in an old school Hip Hop mood for the last couple of days for some reason, prolly from listening to RUDEBWOY lol

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
was bumpin all that in oakland ca when it came out. yz came out to the bay area and got up with hieroglyphics crew. listen to the ghettos been good to me then a souls of mischief song from 93 and under. man i miss that era, magical

one of my fav obscure groups was madstyle

and kings of pressure

for good measure im throwing in a super dope obscure west coast group funkytown pros. sick as fukk specially for the time

trust listen to this album. fire -

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
As a breh who grew up in the UK, I knew of a bunch of these cats, so they can't have all been as obscure as some people think.:jbhmm:

Having said that though - I spent a LOT of time as a young'un digging through crates at second hand record spots, and Westwood always used to play a lot of this type wave on his show in the early to mid 90's.

We were getting a lot of these joints on MTV at the time, too.

The internet wasn't as big back then, but that was the beauty of it - the really dope shyt travelled well - and fast.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Maaaannn...you did it,you included some of my all time fave underground jams..a big YZ fan.I hoped you would include some Boogiemonsters,Down South,Rough House Survivors,Troubleneck and L da Headtoucha