Rappers dissin stuff that you wear/like UNappreciation

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Hov never said "timbs we off that". Ima find the website source real soon but I remember it explained that he never said it. I mean why would he say that when he still wears timbs? Us black folk will never be off timbs :birdman:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Hov never said "timbs we off that". Ima find the website source real soon but I remember it explained that he never said it. I mean why would he say that when he still wears timbs? Us black folk will never be off timbs :birdman:

He says "Tints we off that"

TINTS!!!! TINTS!!!!! TINTS!!!! not TIMBS!! tints as in dark color windows on ya whip. he kills tints because of the maybach curtains. he trys to kill it on KC with 30 Something... some things just don't stay dead huh Hov?

Trendhumper Hov: 8 Things Jay-Z Tries To Kill On "Off That" | Complex

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I remember when Jay was talking about, "Timbs, we off that," had nikkas like :rudy:. We're not about to stop wearing Timbs.

2 weeks later this nikka is spotted in Timbs.
Jay-Z, Master P, & Soulja Boi are the ultimate dikkriders/swagger jackers in Hip Hop :scusthov:

there is nothing worse than a fakkit wearing thick clear lens glasses , a bowtie and skinny jeans with a plaid shirt....I just wanna hurt them dudes
NEVER trust a male wearing a bowtie. EVER.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Rappers are just advertisers at this point. Every song is a commercial. Its pathetic. Id never let these maggots influence my self worth. Imagine a world where rappers run shyt. They'd execute you for not being happy with them fukking your bytch.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Jay-Z, Master P, & Soulja Boi are the ultimate dikkriders/swagger jackers in Hip Hop :scusthov:

Nas already told you theres nothing but yuppie white boys at the top, and thats who they are trying to be like. SOme old stuffy white man in a bow tie laughing at their extragegence and the people who dont have shyt.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina

The_Wire_Brother_Mouzone.jpg

Never

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Even in the northeast timbs ain't rocked as heavy as they used to.

:what: sorry my guy but im from NY and I can say this with one foot in and one foot out ( I dress conservatively during the work week but dress comfortable during the weekend)

a pair of butters will NEVER go out of style here.

I cant even say decline. I wish I could take a survey on this

Daps
:what: sorry my guy but im from NY and I can say this with one foot in and one foot out ( I dress conservatively during the work week but dress comfortable during the weekend)

a pair of butters will NEVER go out of style here.

I cant even say decline. I wish I could take a survey on this

Never said they went out of style, just that they've declined. Around the turn of the century niccas had many different colors, timbs matching every outfit and shyt. That's generally not the case now.

And Timberland has felt the pinch in their declining sales.