Rappers dissin stuff that you wear/like UNappreciation

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
So I got in the car little while ago and some song was on XM radio with Big Boi and Bun B...and when Bun B came on he said something like, 'you say ur shoes Mauri, but they really Rockports"

I was like :damn: aye nikka, I'm wearing Rockports right NOW.

Rockport isnt exactly some cheap-bootleg brand of shoes.

But it's cool tho, I'm way above changing my wardrobe b/c some rapper says it is or isnt hot. :jawalrus:

SWAG
SS11_M_K51766_CAPENOBLENUBUCK_RS.PNG

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
The sad thing is, is that a lot of cats will hear shyt like that, and break themselves trying to keep up. :mindblown: These people aren't working 9 to 5's like regular folk are.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
rappers wearing expensive designer shyt like louis vuitton, gucci, comme des garcons, hermes, givenchy, etc

fukk i look like spending that type of money on shyt like that :thumbsdown:

at least back in the early 2000's, a regular nikka could afford throwback jerseys, girbauds, and forces :flabbynsick:

these nikka so far out of my tax bracket, i just stay in my own lane. fukk what they think. :smugdraper:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I got in the car little while ago and some song was on XM radio with Big Boi and Bun B...and when Bun B came on he said something like, 'you say ur shoes Mauri, but they really Rockports"

But it's cool tho, I'm way above changing my wardrobe b/c some rapper says it is or isnt hot. :jawalrus:

SWAG

Do you son..... anyone looking to a rapper for advice on sartorial elegance is an idiot....

Those shoes are awful tho :scusthov:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I remember when Jay was talking about, "Timbs, we off that," had nikkas like :rudy:. We're not about to stop wearing Timbs.

2 weeks later this nikka is spotted in Timbs.

the Cris' we off that Timbs we off that, rims we off that Yeah, we off that, is you still on that

:bryan:

lol at jay z stopping wearing jerseys and then suddenly it was lame

nikkas fall for that marketing

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

SWAG

:gladbron::gladbron:

i stayed draped in hilfiger...n my favorite show was new york undercover torres stayed draped in it..

then chad lamont butler got on the mic shyttin on it

tumblr_m6ctk1IOqv1qlcw9vo1_400.gif