"Rappers arent our leaders"-thecoli Meanwhile Kendrick could singlehandedly get Cali reperations

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like it or not,Kendrick has elevated himself to a black leader in this moment. As far as Im concerned at this point hes on the clock to do something substantial with his new found influence. Bringing all these flabby gang members out to be applauded for "having unity:wow:" as 40 year olds? That alone would be a failure.

The way cacs loving this man right now,the way he got them screaming "They not like us!" And "Are you my friend?!".

Its the perfect set up. Cant go from screaming "They not like us!!!!!",but as soon as reperations get bought up its ":whoa:"

Kendrick got them backed into a corner now:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crack must’ve made a resurgence

You vindicate your father not liking you on a daily basis.Dont get me wrong,he probably loves you. But some people are just annoying and unbearable:mjlol:

This isnt a diss,this is a gift of self awareness:respect:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You vindicate your father not liking you on a daily basis.Dont get me wrong,he probably loves you. But some people are just annoying and unbearable:mjlol:

Did you ever apologize to that woman who you put the gun on the dresser for?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps

I know you ain't gonna take this @RickyDiBiase

tenor.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you ever apologize to that woman who you put the gun on the dresser for?

None of those women were threatened, and the fact they all came back for seconds is proof of that. But didnt your pops get a protective order when you bought yourself a gun? Hopefully hes keeping a gun on his dresser:respect:#MenendezDibiase

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Like it or not,Kendrick has elevated himself to a black leader in this moment. As far as Im concerned at this point hes on the clock to do something substantial with his new found influence. Bringing all these flabby gang members out to be applauded for "having unity:wow:" as 40 year olds? That alone would be a failure.

The way cacs loving this man right now,the way he got them screaming "They not like us!" And "Are you my friend?!".

Its the perfect set up. Cant go from screaming "They not like us!!!!!",but as soon as reperations get bought up its ":whoa:"

Kendrick got them backed into a corner now:respect: