Rapper who's never been seen without a hat/doo-rag award goes to.........

sean998

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Top 3:
1) Sway - undoubtedly the GOAT.......just for that dedication & recognition alone. nikka wore a hat in the Obama interview :dead:
2) Memph Bleek - if Bleek ain't exist this joke might not exist. Icon of the hat/durag community. this nikka was Patient Zero of the internet roasts. :lawd:
3) Pap - nikka went to court in a hat. nikka married in a hat. nikka got a lineup in a hat. nuff said :wow:

(honorary mention LL and Kay Slay cause they was the OGs)

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Plies is/was the right answer, I remember when dude came out and you always seen him with a du or hat on, then the pics leaked of his hairline :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Cover.jpg

:francis:
Bruh u late. I posted this pic already. I'm talkin bout now.

Last edited:

Von Clay

Pro
Daps
I do remember Deep Sea Blue being the debut of LL's dome.
ghostface's is on the back of the ironman album. think he's said in songs he's bald now.
once on mtv news sway was playin ball w/ snoop dogg, his wrap came off and he had super duper long dreads. like nearly touching his waist. nowadays i dunno.
wasnt ll's 1st time hatless in deep blue sea?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I do remember Deep Sea Blue being the debut of LL's dome.
Can't remember the timeline but didn't he take it off for like a minute in that Sitcom he had in the mid 90's? I remember it being a semi-running joke and I think he eventually showed up without it on for like a few minutes or some shyt, I could be wrong, it's been a while.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
there was a video back in 07 i think, where papoose is doing an interview and out of nowhere someone sucker punches him from behind, his hat falls off there lmao

I remember this, you think they punched him to get his hat off :ohhh: