"Rapper" Rubi Rose got a lot of talent :wow: Thread Updated.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

9nEjJxY.gif

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
It’s not a photoshop actually, it’s a screenshot from an OF vid she did
I call bullshyt. It might be a screencap, but the p*ssy lips were added on top. No way they show that well with the way the panty string is positioned.

If im lying then show the original video cause its gotta be out there given how rare this is for her :feedme:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I call bullshyt. It might be a screencap, but the p*ssy lips were added on top. No way they show that well with the way the panty string is positioned.

If im lying then show the original video cause its gotta be out there given how rare this is for her :feedme:

The video has been posted a couple times on here probably even in this thread. But they were embedded links to a reddit page so they kept getting taken down.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

Nah, it's a real video. I seen it. I believe it's somewhere in the JBO thread.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

As a few brehs have confirmed this was from a video that was in the JBO thread.
That thread is too deep you can look for it but it was deffo a real video whether you believe it or not lol.

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I don’t know if I have it but it’s 100% in this thread. The pic was posted here right after the video. I remember playing the video and pausing it to find the screenshot in order to prove to myself it was real and it was. She wasn’t posing with her p*ssy out but it quickly slipped for like 0.5 seconds

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Y'all don't have to worry. She won't stay in a committed relationship. She is not that type.
How do you know. It looked like she is one of those "sucker for love" types based on how she was with the youtuber turned rapper dude. you think she's in a relationship now?