"Rapper" Rubi Rose got a lot of talent :wow: Thread Updated.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
My guy. Open your eyes. She's twerking in her bedroom in the video posted above. Her bed doesn't even have a headboard. She's nowhere close to a millionaire. Why do guys like you continue to fall for this sort nonsense? Stop hyping the imaginary dollars you think she has in her pockets. Just enjoy that a "millionaire" is exposing herself on camera for however many faceless nameless online entities and keep it pushing.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
My guy. Open your eyes. She's twerking in her bedroom in the video posted above. Her bed doesn't even have a headboard. She's nowhere close to a millionaire. Why do guys like you continue to fall for this sort nonsense? Stop hyping the imaginary dollars you think she has in her pockets. Just enjoy that a "millionaire" is exposing herself on camera for however many faceless nameless online entities and keep it pushing.
:gucci:

Daps
Have you seen her sister Hunidz Cloze ? you might like her too

xe3P1GSQ.png
:gladbron:
:whoo:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

:dahell: She has the penthouse in a Miami high rise. You think the rent is cheap? But anyway, she said herself what she made. I ain't gonna be out here pocket watchin this chick :mjlol:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
:dahell: She has the penthouse in a Miami high rise. You think the rent is cheap? But anyway, she said herself what she made. I ain't gonna be out here pocket watchin this chick :mjlol:
so we are believing hoes now? didnt blac chyna say she made like 20 million.